World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The problem with the new resource system.

Bloodmancer

I started playing this about a week ago, and thought that it was extremely fun. Now, the update is out and I find that no one is one I join, progress is extremely slow when compared to before, and I can hardly get anything done.

Looking back, I realize that we had tons of resources, more than we could handle. Now, we can't get enough. I can hardly hardly complete the missions, and I'm constantly worrying about if I'll have enough resources to continue production.

I got into this game right away because I was able to focus more on strategy, combat and actually playing the game, rather than tediously expanding my resource production and then being able to battle months later.

I think that too much resources is better than none at all.

The new resource productions and costs hardly even work with the 15 day time limit.

I think that we need to go backwards on the resource production and resource costs, moving them closer to what they were before.

I'm not the only one who feels this way either, I've seen dozens of the still active players chatting about it.

Other than that, the new update has been somewhat enjoyable.

• Upvote 1