World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Annoying possibly bug?

Desmos

When allowing notifications, they come up REALLY late compared to a situation. Ex: i had used up all my bombers ammo and returned home..close the app to do something else and 5 minutes after i get a notification saying my bombers used up all their ammo (Well duh.) this is a really annoying thing and idk if its a bug but i would like it solved sometime~ cheers

When allowing notifications, they come up REALLY late compared to a situation. Ex: i had used up all my bombers ammo and returned home..close the app to do something else and 5 minutes after i get a notification saying my bombers used up all their ammo (Well duh.) this is a really annoying thing and idk if its a bug but i would like it solved sometime~ cheers

Hi sir,many thanks for reporting this to us. I'll take notes and forward it to our tech crew to take care of. :)

Hey Desmos, I need to verify this issue with you: so you have let your troop return admin area and have used City Supply. But the wrong/late notification arrived 5 minutes later. Is there any misunderstanding? To judge if it is a bug, I need your help: please check your notification record and see if there was already one with same content before the wrong one. There is an arrow at the top of battlefields where you can check your notifications. Thanks for your help in advance, man.;)

Actually i remember correctly that I was in full control of my bombers. The moment they ran out of ammo i sent them back home and went off to another app.. 3 minutes later in that app i get the notif that my bombers used all their ammo.- i'm not sure if this correlates at all with the attacked notif. The notification for when my unit is being attacked by enemies is rather late as well (however i assumed it was intentionally set to say it late). 

While i'm here! Saves me the trouble of starting a new thread. I found a bug where in my army base, it shows that my pershings can be healed (however i have no armaments.) clicking so will say i have insufficient resources though it definitely shows i can. Once healing my arty, it greys out one of my pershings. Same again after i heal up another arty. The only factor is armaments- i'll attach somethin

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Actually i remember correctly that I was in full control of my bombers. The moment they ran out of ammo i sent them back home and went off to another app.. 3 minutes later in that app i get the notif that my bombers used all their ammo.- i'm not sure if this correlates at all with the attacked notif. The notification for when my unit is being attacked by enemies is rather late as well (however i assumed it was intentionally set to say it late). 

While i'm here! Saves me the trouble of starting a new thread. I found a bug where in my army base, it shows that my pershings can be healed (however i have no armaments.) clicking so will say i have insufficient resources though it definitely shows i can. Once healing my arty, it greys out one of my pershings. Same again after i heal up another arty. The only factor is armaments- i'll attach somethin

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey man, sorry for the trouble. But I am little confused. You said " it shows that my pershings can be healed (however i have no armaments.) " Do you mean you actually have no pershings? 

I mean i do have pershings, i had 2 wounded heavy tanks and (as shown) they could not be healed due to lack of more or less - more pershings (armaments). They are level 5 so they require some of their own to heal. However i had no armaments in the first place but it gave me the option to heal (however when i tried it, it said i lacked resources, which was not the case until i healed the artillery, then it began greying out and showing i lacked armaments as shown in the screenshots

I mean i do have pershings, i had 2 wounded heavy tanks and (as shown) they could not be healed due to lack of more or less - more pershings (armaments). They are level 5 so they require some of their own to heal. However i had no armaments in the first place but it gave me the option to heal (however when i tried it, it said i lacked resources, which was not the case until i healed the artillery, then it began greying out and showing i lacked armaments as shown in the screenshots

Thanks for your help, man. Our tech crew have taken care of this issue, If this happen again to you, please let us know.^_^