World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Nations?? New Units??

GeneralHyde

I know for a fact that the US were not the only ones who participated in WWII.  So when are we going to see new countries added to this game? 

New units?  Yes New Units.  I don't like the fact how the M26 Pershing is a heavy tank when it isn't.  It's clearly a medium and not a heavy.   So let's see if anyone solutes this when I run it up the flag pole.  

Mediums:  M3 Lee -> M4 Sherman -> M26 Pershing

Heavies: M6 -> M103

This is just a brain wave.   So let me know what you guys think!

Also, there could be more tanks as well.  

German:

Medium:  Pz III -> Pz IV -> Pz V Panther.  

Heavy:  Pz VI Tiger -> Pz IVB Tiger II

Russian:

T-34 -> T-34-85 -> T-44

KV-1 -> KV-2 -> IS

British:

Crusader -> Cromwell -> Comet or Centurion

Churchill -> Black Prince.  

• Upvote 1

Let see.  The m6 was designed during ww2 but never saw combat and the m106 was designed in the 50s.  

And for those wanting an AC-130 spooky they weren't around either lol 

Oops missed the centurion.  It has been in pretty much every war AFTER ww2 still in service today

FYI the United States classify the M26 as a heavy tank so I think it's a heavy tank lol 

5 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Let see.  The m6 was designed during ww2 but never saw combat and the m106 was designed in the 50s.  

And for those wanting an AC-130 spooky they weren't around either lol 

Oops missed the centurion.  It has been in pretty much every war AFTER ww2 still in service today

M103 was designed in the 50s but what else is gonna take on a Tiger II?

Centurion?  It doesn't have to be a modern tank.  It was designed in 1944.  The British just kept updating and expanding it.  

The centurion never saw ww2 battle. And the Tigers worst enemy was itself.  Took complicated and expensive requiring huge resources to produce.  Vs the Sherman that was produced like pots and pans in numbers.  I'm all for getting more units but would be nice to be close to accurate.  

20 minutes ago, Noodles said:

The centurion never saw ww2 battle. And the Tigers worst enemy was itself.  Took complicated and expensive requiring huge resources to produce.  Vs the Sherman that was produced like pots and pans in numbers.  I'm all for getting more units but would be nice to be close to accurate.  

I noticed that you pick on the British and Americans.  They were designed in WWII.  They were never built or never saw combat.  The T-44 also never saw combat as well.  And as for accuracy, this is a game.  There is suppose to be a few bending of the rules than what actually happened. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2016/1/29 at 0:22 PM, DeliYamma said:

Can we add fat man and little boy.  We could use that on godz.  Of course I am just playing around on this extended break ;)

Nuclear weapons will not be added in a certain time. But I will forward your ideas to the developers for information. Thanks.