World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Can't get into game problem

BladeGuner

I had an issue with the game getting stuck at initial splash screen. Rebooting iPad fixes it sometimes. If that doesn't work, delete the game keeping your info when you do, then reload game. Works for now. The developers are aware of the issue and are working on the problem. 

We have forwarded this issue to our tech crew. Thank you sir!

Uninstalled, then reinstalled the game....and I still can't get past the initial screen onto the battlefield.

You can try closing other apps in your phone and give it more time. Since this game need space and time to download battle assets, map and other things. Make sure the internet connection is in good condition. Hope good news from you,man.

Same here I can't get passed the startup screen and I've already uninstalled and reinstalled.

Does it work fine now,bud?

You can try closing other apps in your phone and give it more time. Since this game need space and time to download battle assets, map and other things. Make sure the internet connection is in good condition. Hope good news from you,man.

Does it work fine now,bud?

It's still not working for me. Ive tried giving it 15 to 25 min.  How much space should I have on the phone ? Could it be that it can't load everything up because I dot have enough space?  Im running an iPhone 6 with iOS 9 with 1.1 GB available space 

Edited by Snake Eater
Adding in something

It's still not working for me. Ive tried giving it 15 to 25 min.  How much space should I have on the phone ? Could it be that it can't load everything up because I dot have enough space?  Im running an iPhone 6 with iOS 9 with 1.1 GB available space 

Sorry to hear that man. 1.1GB is totally enough. Now our tech crew are working on this issue. Thanks for reporting this to us. We'll try to fix it asap.

So have you ever got into this game? Do you mean the guiding part of this game by initial screen? Or you just got stuck at the loading screen? Hope good news from you.

I haven't been able to play it yet I haven't been able to play it at all yet. The game boots up and says it loading assets with the tittle screen, it finishes and then the title goes away and the loading assets bar. Then it just says " loading" in the middle of the screen with the loading icon and nothing more it's just stuck there.

y

I updated the game and reinstalled to make make sure but it still won't load past the starting screen the only difference is it now looks different. The title is present but no loading symbol. 

image.png

Hi man, please make sure the internet connection is in good condition. It does take some time to load. This issue have reached our tech crew. We'll optimize it asap. Thanks for your patience.:)

Thank you I really want to try out the game I love RTS games and yours looks unique and new. Please keep me updated ?. 

Sir, did you still have this issue that stuck at the loading screen? 

Have your tried to load under a different WIFI?

I am still having the issue, and I haven't tried logging into on a different wifi I haven't had the chance to, if I do though I hope it fixes the problem 

though I have tried using LTE instead of WiFi and it didn't change anything.