World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Transporting Troops

KingCB

Not upgrading... But I did click repair so they would regain power(health) while being attacked. But then when I noticed they weren't doing any damage to the medium tank, I click stop repair and watched again minute after minute there was still no damage being done. "for the country" tactic says it will make turrets repair twice as fast and increase attack. So I didn't think "repair" would make them deal no damage. Also please don't forget about my League... GODz ;)

Not upgrading... But I did click repair so they would regain power(health) while being attacked. But then when I noticed they weren't doing any damage to the medium tank, I click stop repair and watched again minute after minute there was still no damage being done. "for the country" tactic says it will make turrets repair twice as fast and increase attack. So I didn't think "repair" would make them deal no damage. Also please don't forget about my League... GODz ;)

Hey KingCB, many thanks for sharing so much info with us. you're really considerate. Our tech crew will keep tracing this issue. As to the league, I have seen it in the League section. Spectacular screenshot, man. Glad to see that you enjoy it. PS. Any new suggestion or issues, feel free to start a new topic. So I can see it timely. :P

• 4 years later...

Hello, is there a way to dismiss a troop/inf/tank/AT/ basicly what ever in the field or do they have to return all the way back?

Also is there a way to pick up slow units from the field and transpirt them via plane/boat? Or do they have to be at the base to be transported?

Thanks. Very fun game!

xXxMGDxXx