World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Transporting Troops

KingCB

I tried that. But I'll try again. Thanks. Also to the developers if that's the only way to load up troops then it's stupid. Transport planes should be able to load and unload troops anywhere there is an open clearing.

Hey, man. You should let your transport plane enter Air Base, then make your infantry or artillery enter the Air Base as well. Thank you sir!

Peter does Artillery count as two units? The transport plane says it can carry up to 5 units... But when I try to load Artillery, only 2 will fit and then it says 4/5 capacity. I would recommend that this be changed so that Artillery counts as only one unit. I need to be able to load 5 of any normal troop I want onto the transport planes. Thanks. 

Peter does Artillery count as two units? The transport plane says it can carry up to 5 units... But when I try to load Artillery, only 2 will fit and then it says 4/5 capacity. I would recommend that this be changed so that Artillery counts as only one unit. I need to be able to load 5 of any normal troop I want onto the transport planes. Thanks. 

Thanks for you advice. We will forward this to our game designer right way, Sir!

Thanks Peter, and one more thing. Please ask the developers to enable us to play our own music from device while playing this game at same time. I like to listen to rap music while destroying all who might dare oppose me :)

Wow, this is really creative advice. I will definitely take notes and forward it to our devs as reference of future adjustments. Thanks man!;)

Peter, I keep receiving Friedan requests inside the battlefield in my log. But when I click "accept" there is an error message which says cannot accept here on battlefield, please try on main page. But then when I go to main page the friend requests do not show up... And when I tried to send a request back, there's an error message which says he has already sent me a friend request. Please have them fix this if possible, or let me know what to do. Thank s 

Peter, I keep receiving Friedan requests inside the battlefield in my log. But when I click "accept" there is an error message which says cannot accept here on battlefield, please try on main page. But then when I go to main page the friend requests do not show up... And when I tried to send a request back, there's an error message which says he has already sent me a friend request. Please have them fix this if possible, or let me know what to do. Thank s 

Hey man, go to the main page, select "Message" on the right side.Click "Message" again in the new page and you will see the friend request in the "System" line.^_^

Peter you are the best! Thank you for your helpfulness. I'm going to recommend to your bosses that you receive a 10 percent raise in salary!

now one more question... I can't figure out this system for upgrading the level of my troops. Can it only be done using diamonds? And only when I am building a new troop? So I have to kill all my troops first to make new ones with higher level since? Also I don't see how to disband troops anyway. Please give some guidance on upgrading troops and disbanding them. Thank you !

Peter you are the best! Thank you for your helpfulness. I'm going to recommend to your bosses that you receive a 10 percent raise in salary!

now one more question... I can't figure out this system for upgrading the level of my troops. Can it only be done using diamonds? And only when I am building a new troop? So I have to kill all my troops first to make new ones with higher level since? Also I don't see how to disband troops anyway. Please give some guidance on upgrading troops and disbanding them. Thank you !

Hi man, seems that I am flattered. lol  Always glad to be of any help.

Firstly you need to own sufficient armament. Then let your troop enter the Army Base(this is important), click the Troop List, then click Expand Troop.

Thanks Peter. Didn't really understand what you meant but I figured it out and now all my troops are max level 5 and unstoppable :) Here's a screenshot of me annihilating a tiger tank just for fun Lol. 

image.png

Wow, the firework is spectacular,man! It's so sweet of you to share it with me.:x Yeah, I thought we need to produce the armament which is insufficient in Munition Factory first and then Expand it in Army/Air Force/Naval Force Base.How did you make it,bud? Tell me your way so I can help more friends correctly. :P

Easier way for me to understand is to say that we have to build multiple of the same troops type in munition/armament factory. Use the munition to build the troop you want... Then once it's built and in troop list of the army base/airport/navy base then click expand tab and use the extra munitions of that same troop type along with other requirements of cash and steel or whatever to upgrade each troop type. 

The main difference in explanation is that I thought only heavy tanks were used to upgrade all troop types... Because the requirements shows only a little tank. 

Easier way for me to understand is to say that we have to build multiple of the same troops type in munition/armament factory. Use the munition to build the troop you want... Then once it's built and in troop list of the army base/airport/navy base then click expand tab and use the extra munitions of that same troop type along with other requirements of cash and steel or whatever to upgrade each troop type. 

The main difference in explanation is that I thought only heavy tanks were used to upgrade all troop types... Because the requirements shows only a little tank. 

Roger and thanks!:P

Peter! Just noticed a bug... On my Tactics... I wanted to use Blitzkrieg and then also Last Stand so I reset tactics for 600 after I used Blitzkrieg. Then I reset it again because it didn't work right. But now on home page my tactic selected says Last Stand... But in game it still says blitzkrieg and it won't let me change it anymore. Please check this and try to fix it. I'd like to be able to change between the two if I use the 600 diamond reset but it's stuck now and won't work.