World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Small tweaks

Dormin

Ok I have a few things we need to iron out:
1: it's difficult to select individual units especially when on top of each other. 

2: The ammo issue is causing me some serious issues, it's bothering me so much that I cannot supply my units with ammo yet I have thousands of ammo in my city. When I click supply it does not show ALL my units, most of the time only half the units I have. 

4: Reading player names is extremely difficult, we need to make the lettering either larger or easier to read with a different colour. 

5: I think you should implement a tutorial video for people rather than just a FAQs sheet which often isn't easy to follow. 

6: I've been playing for 2-3 days now and I still have no idea what the purpose of the game is which is important. If there is no foreseen purpose then people won't play. 

7: there needs to be a clearer understanding of what you are allowed to and not allowed to build or obtain at certain levels. I have zero idea how many troops I can hold and how I can hold more. 

8: Munition then build troops through arms plant is simply annoying. Having to click two buildings just to build one troop is time consuming and not something people want to do. People don't mind putting in the time for things that are practical, clicking two buildings to build one troop is not practical. Remove munition building.

9: We need a clearer understanding of how to load boats and bombers. I now know how to do it but it took me a long time to learn even with the help of you guys. 

I think that's it, I'll think of more soon though. 

#2. Your troops need to be within the area boundaries of the city you are trying to supply them from. Then they will show up on the list. You can also use the resupply tactic found in tactics pullout on the right of the screen

#6 purpose is to gain points. The same pullout on the right has requirements to gain points, like capture a village or a city...

more later

Ok I have a few things we need to iron out:
1: it's difficult to select individual units especially when on top of each other. 

2: The ammo issue is causing me some serious issues, it's bothering me so much that I cannot supply my units with ammo yet I have thousands of ammo in my city. When I click supply it does not show ALL my units, most of the time only half the units I have. 

4: Reading player names is extremely difficult, we need to make the lettering either larger or easier to read with a different colour. 

5: I think you should implement a tutorial video for people rather than just a FAQs sheet which often isn't easy to follow. 

6: I've been playing for 2-3 days now and I still have no idea what the purpose of the game is which is important. If there is no foreseen purpose then people won't play. 

7: there needs to be a clearer understanding of what you are allowed to and not allowed to build or obtain at certain levels. I have zero idea how many troops I can hold and how I can hold more. 

8: Munition then build troops through arms plant is simply annoying. Having to click two buildings just to build one troop is time consuming and not something people want to do. People don't mind putting in the time for things that are practical, clicking two buildings to build one troop is not practical. Remove munition building.

9: We need a clearer understanding of how to load boats and bombers. I now know how to do it but it took me a long time to learn even with the help of you guys. 

I think that's it, I'll think of more soon though. 

Thank you! Sir, you are very helpful!

#2. Your troops need to be within the area boundaries of the city you are trying to supply them from. Then they will show up on the list. You can also use the resupply tactic found in tactics pullout on the right of the screen

#6 purpose is to gain points. The same pullout on the right has requirements to gain points, like capture a village or a city...

more later

Thanks for your advice, MAN!