World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Troops missing

Rainingsteel

None of my troops show up in their bases. Tho it says I have them there . Also I can see them on the group but can't command them, or get them out of the Bases. I have tried to get them out but can't. Also it says I have 31 troops but all are in bases but 1 the one out of the base is the only one I can command

Hi sir, have contacted our tech crew. It seems that only part of players have been able to access their troops normally. Thanks so much for being patient here.

What is the status on this???  I haven't been able to see any of my troops in any of my bases in all of my cities since yesterday morning....which renders me useless in the game.  Hope this gets resolved soon.

Hi sir, have contacted our tech crew. It seems that only part of players have been able to access their troops normally. Thanks so much for being patient here.

Thanks for responding, this is the same problem I and a few people had a day or so ago that the maintenance was for that fixed the issue temporarily it seems. Thanks for looking into it. Peter was real helpful last time as well.