World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Share Battle Reports, Win Rich Rewards!

Peter

shaizhanbao.thumb.jpg.38eafc12b585313f9d

Commander,

World Warfare is a massive multiplayer online game themed in WWII, whereby the war situation changes continuously, so every maneuver of a commander will alter the battlefield. And commander can get different rewards based on the battle results everyday. Commander has to be aware of your attacking and defending positions. To let commander know better about what’s going on in the battlefield, we’d like to hire Battle Analysts for daily Battle Reports. These Battle Analysts are going to analyze the battlefield for us.

Description:

Battle Analyst has to describe clearly about what’s going on in the battlefield and give out a detailed report.

Good report for 1000 diamonds.

Thorough report for 2000 diamonds.

Note:

Every commander can participate once a day.

Edited by Peter

I'm unsure how to get involved with this event but I have a few reports you can use I just don't know how to post them. 

You can open a thread of yourself posting your Battle Report. Thanks, Sir!

I have been  fighting back and forth against KN so far and although very tough, it has been a lot of fun.  We have been exchanging 2 cities back and forth for a couple of time now.

There is a lot of excellent players so far.  

Nice to have you here, Franky, you have been a great commander!

• Peter featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I help out in this?

shaizhanbao.thumb.jpg.38eafc12b585313f9d

Commander,

World Warfare is a massive multiplayer online game themed in WWII, whereby the war situation changes continuously, so every maneuver of a commander will alter the battlefield. And commander can get different rewards based on the battle results everyday. Commander has to be aware of your attacking and defending positions. To let commander know better about what’s going on in the battlefield, we’d like to hire Battle Analysts for daily Battle Reports. These Battle Analysts are going to analyze the battlefield for us.

Description:

Battle Analyst has to describe clearly about what’s going on in the battlefield and give out a detailed report.

Good report for 1000 diamonds.

Thorough report for 2000 diamonds.

Note:

Every commander can participate once a day.

• Peter unfeatured this topic