World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why put new content out

Gimptu

I got a big issue with putting new content out because you guys got so many bugs now that you need to address like troops being lost in league mates bases troops disappearing when in route to a spot where you want them in pvp ss troops are invisible in the trees these problems need to be fixed first befor you guys put new content out I know some people that just want to quit because of bugs plz fix asap before new content comes out 

• Upvote 1

Sir, I totally understand your feeling and I hope the game has no bugs at all, but there are two directions for game to grow. First,  the new features and content are under developing from the first day it was born. At the same time, we are always aiming at fixing bugs in maintenance every week. Like what you mentioned, it's difficult to identify some of the glitches in coding, and we want to keep the function like " being able to put troops in leaguemate's bases" available in future. Anyway, I'd like thank you guys for being patient all the time.

• Upvote 1

Mabe you guys need more game testers to help work the kinks out I don't know how many testers you guys have or if you guys are just useing the public to find the bugs I would really like to know thanks because I love the game and I want it to improve for all user 

• Upvote 1

Mabe you guys need more game testers to help work the kinks out I don't know how many testers you guys have or if you guys are just useing the public to find the bugs I would really like to know thanks because I love the game and I want it to improve for all user 

Sir, we used to have 3 testers, but now we have 2 girls full-time for the moment. 

You guys need more then that atleast 5 to 15 testers to spot things out faster two testers is not enough for a game that has lots of people in it per map just saying mabe one of your testers should join the godz because we use kik messager to talk about the game the problems and solutions would probably be in your best interest to send a testers to the best league because we the godz are open to talk to anyone that wants to make the game better for everyone to enjoy 

• Upvote 1

You guys need more then that atleast 5 to 15 testers to spot things out faster two testers is not enough for a game that has lots of people in it per map just saying mabe one of your testers should join the godz because we use kik messager to talk about the game the problems and solutions would probably be in your best interest to send a testers to the best league because we the godz are open to talk to anyone that wants to make the game better for everyone to enjoy 

That's good, please pm me about how to join you guys in Kik, thanks

the forum is so accessible and easy to use because we are their testers. The money they make is what you spend on it. There are a lot of people who don't pay. And it's a new game. First thing they have tondo is cover loses from initial development before they can hire more people. Basic business practices. They don't require you to pay for the game to download it. And a lot of people don't pay squat

Edited by Boredomfalls
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think GODz would be a very good candidate when I comes to testing because they are experienced and seem to have a good eye for glitches ;) and of course the time. But one thing to worry about is bias, meaning if you hire just one league they're subject to being able to learn things about the game faster and also maybe even avoiding poitning out glitches they could benefit from. Not that I'm accusing anybody of doing so. Three other people I think you should talk to about testing is Noodles and Hitgirl and myself.

• Upvote 2

On 2016/2/1 at 4:42 AM, Solus said:

I think GODz would be a very good candidate when I comes to testing because they are experienced and seem to have a good eye for glitches ;) and of course the time. But one thing to worry about is bias, meaning if you hire just one league they're subject to being able to learn things about the game faster and also maybe even avoiding poitning out glitches they could benefit from. Not that I'm accusing anybody of doing so. Three other people I think you should talk to about testing is Noodles and Hitgirl and myself.

Hey, thanks for your nomination.

• 2 weeks later...
On January 6, 2016 at 2:15 AM, Peter said:

Sir, we used to have 3 testers, but now we have 2 girls full-time for the moment. 

You definitely need more testers. We have leagues willing to test for you. Demographically speaking - most girls like FarmVille style games, not so much RTS battlefield style games. I sure hope the girls you have are some of the few that enjoy RTS games.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Realvapejay said:

You definitely need more testers. We have leagues willing to test for you. Demographically speaking - most girls like FarmVille style games, not so much RTS battlefield style games. I sure hope the girls you have are some of the few that enjoy RTS games.

Yes, they like this game. And thanks a lot for your proposal. 

48 minutes ago, Maddog said:
  • I like the growing progress on the game it's going well I haven't ran into any bugs but I would like a production line for building and upgrading especially since times are shortened but it should be after city level 5 

It's good for us to know the production from the overall. :D Thanks for the idea.