World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Air Force empty

TeeDeeZ

I am having the same problem. I parked my entire Air Force at a military zone airfield I built, and they ran out of food supplies there. There is no way to resupply them, and they have disappeared from my troop list when I click on the airfield. I tried air dropping supplies on the airfield but it still didn't work. They are counting against my unit total as well. Help

image.png

They show a little picture of a piece of bread but no way to resupply them. They show on that list, but when you click on the airfield, no planes are displayed

• Upvote 1

Nope

Ok, was just wondering if doing that made my troops bug out with the league troop problem in other peoples bases. Must not be it then.

Troop number same amount.  Troop list still shows Air Force.  However, air field is empty and can't select any air troop????????

Guys, the tech support is looking into this.

• Upvote 1

Sorry for the inconvenience

I tested it by leaving a league again (that is when it seemed it happened last time), and it happened again making me think it is related in my case. Just a thought.

Now I only have 2 troops left ha! Here is to hoping I do not get invaded!

I saw the system message too, thank you.

I tested it by leaving a league again (that is when it seemed it happened last time), and it happened again making me think it is related in my case. Just a thought.

Now I only have 2 troops left ha! Here is to hoping I do not get invaded!

I saw the system message too, thank you.

Sir, so you troops still cannot come out by leaving the league?

No, I left a league this morning and all the troops I had in my bases to expand no longer showed on the base list but showed on my ungrouped list as being in the bases. I put 2 more (one in each army base) and tested it by leaving a league again. And now those are not showing on the troop list now too. That made me think it was the cause of the problem.

Sir, so you troops still cannot come out by leaving the league?

No, I left a league this morning and all the troops I had in my bases to expand no longer showed on the base list but showed on my ungrouped list as being in the bases. I put 2 more (one in each army base) and tested it by leaving a league again. And now those are not showing on the troop list now too. That made me think it was the cause of the problem.

Same, I left a league about 2 hours before it happened.  

Interesting for sure!