World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Artillery won't enter transport planes?

ImBigfoot

We have been aware of this issue but only with more details can help our tech crew represent this issue. Before you put these arty into air force base, what did they do? Anything special? 

no. I had previously made them in the army base and went to go attack someone so I was going to airdrop them.. Instead I had to wait 2 hours cause I got irritated and made them walk.. 

• Upvote 1

I am afraid our troops can't load into our transport plane located in ally's bases for now. I will have our tech crew to look into it. So only your arty have problem in loading into transport plane, right? 

no, that's just the main troop I move with transports. I can't do it with anti aircraft either. People in my league are also having this issue. Thank you for looking into this and taking the time trying to fix this issue.

Actually what I mean is our troops are not allowed to be loaded into our transport plane located in ally's bases for now. It maybe possible in future updates. But it is a issue that our land troops can't be loaded into our transport plane located in our own base. 

he's been having this issue even at his own bases. It prevented a successful attack 2 days ago on another player. But now with troops disappearing everytiime they enter transports the game is virtually unplayable 

he's been having this issue even at his own bases. It prevented a successful attack 2 days ago on another player. But now with troops disappearing everytiime they enter transports the game is virtually unplayable 

Sir, issues have been fixed. Please go back to the game and have fun. Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Jack