World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Like Us! Big Surprises!

Peter

Banner_1456x180.thumb.jpg.68306b1ccbcf35

Commander! We believe you already had a taste of this awesome WWII-themed game. If it is really appealing to you, we would like you to share this fine quality game with your friends. Hey, it is always nice to share good stuff with your buddies. Also please follow our Facebook, forums and Twitter to get the latest news about World Warfare.

Event Description:

1. Recruitment: ask your buddies to play this awesome game World Warfare and post screenshots of your chatting messages, then you can get 3000 Diamonds. The screenshots should contain a private chatting message like “Hey, I am Napoleon’s(your in-game name) friend”.

2. Follow us on Facebook and get 500 Diamonds.

3. Follow us on Twitter and get 500 Diamonds.

Note:

Post your screenshots as required, otherwise they will be treated as invalid posts.

Every Commander can only be recruited once for this event. If a Commander has been recruited more than once, his first enlistment is seen as valid.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/worldwarfaregame

Twitter: @_worldwarfare

Forums: www.worldwarfaregame.com

International QQ Group: 472167603

Edited by Peter
  • Upvote 2

Peter please tell me how to get my troops into transport plane or transport navy ship so that I can move them around faster. I've tried everything and it doesn't seem to work. I'm going to have to quit if it cannot be sorted out. If you show me how to work it then I will like the app on Facebook.

Hey, man. You should let your transport plane enter Air Base, then make your infantry or artillery enter the Air Base as well. Thank you sir!

Thanks so much Peter. It works :) I'm rank 2 on my battlefield after only two days. I'm going to like the game on Facebook now. Please tell me how to get the diamonds once that is done.

Sir, you are always welcome. If you have recruited some of your friends, just post your chatting like" I am KingCB's friend, he asked me to play this awesome game", then you can get your rewards. Thanks a lot man!

• Peter unfeatured, featured and pinned this topic

Lol cool. So if I get my old alliance from war2victory to all come here.. Then you'll give me some diamonds? You want screenshots of the kik chat conversation? 

Yes! Please ask your friends to come, post your chatting message like" Hey, I am KingCB's friend, he asked me to play this awesome game, and my game ID is (xxx-your friend in-game name)"  and each friend will benefit you 3000 Diamonds! Once we verify this, you can get the reward. Thanks you sir! Good luck on battlefield!

• Peter unpinned this topic
  • Peter unfeatured this topic