World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Waypoint System

Slapjack

I think a drastic need to the travel system is a waypoint feature, the ability to provide waypoints for your units during their travel so one can avoid certain areas without having to babysit the units.  This may already be on your minds, I think it would help players not to get burned out from extreme multitasking.  What do you think?

• Upvote 6

I believe you can do both but need some practice 

I've gotten it to work on single units not groups. But I would like it so that if I want to take my troops from the extreme north east corner and put them in the extreme south west I can tell them to follow a set route there and notify me when they get there so I can get back to life or the other battlefield

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...
On 2016/4/13 at 8:52 AM, Dgasc said:

I'm having this issue in game 1051018. Several stuck studs and m4s..

I've not had any success drawing a custom route. I'm only able to start a new selection box. 

Hey, heard from David, that he helped ya to remove these troops away. Some time drawing routes does not work, I think.

• 4 weeks later...

Drawing routes (especially for groups since i can only get it to work for single units) would be so much easier if there was a button to push that put you into this mode.  Its very frustrating when you have to try, try again to get this function to work as it usually wants to draw a box for selecting.  

A way point system would be cool as well.  Having to baby sit planes on long flights is painful.  Its also difficult when you want troops to go a certain way but they seem to want to go a different route to get to the same end point.  

Edited by Dawgpile
  • Upvote 1