World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tactics

Jamin

I have been having this problem and I began to wonder if it is my lack of understanding how this feature works. So let me ask these questions.

What is the purpose of the supply airdrop system?

Why are 2k supplies needed to conduct the flight?

Who is meant to benefit from the airdropped supplies, the city supplied or the individual units located within the designated area? 

I believe the answers to these three questions, though the answer to Q1 should do it all, should clear up the confusion and ensure the Devs aren't needlessly chasing fixed programs. 

• Upvote 1

Hey man, so you used airdrop supply tactics on league ally's troops but they didn't received it, right? Please tell me ally's troop types, location, and your commander ID, your league name. 

Hey Jane glad to see Peter is not doing everything. So my id is Jamin league is rebels we were bombing a league city and ran out of ammo I did a tactic resupply and only my bombers were resupplied. Then our allies tried to use another resupply and neither set of bombers were resupplied.

oracle we were not using the league airdrop I have never gotten it to work outside friendly territory though I think it only goes to the units not the city because you can drop it on any area even villages, res and military zones

• Upvote 1

Hey Jane glad to see Peter is not doing everything. So my id is Jamin league is rebels we were bombing a league city and ran out of ammo I did a tactic resupply and only my bombers were resupplied. Then our allies tried to use another resupply and neither set of bombers were resupplied.

oracle we were not using the league airdrop I have never gotten it to work outside friendly territory though I think it only goes to the units not the city because you can drop it on any area even villages, res and military zones

After posting in this thread, I began some testing and determined it doesn't aid cities. I, also, learned it doesn't work beyond friendly lines. I wonder what is needed to fix this problem. 

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...