World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Diamond Cup - League Battle

Peter

Commanders, 

Great news!  The Diamond Cup will begin on Dec. 17th PST! You shouldn't miss this one!

The Champions in Bronze Cup ----- 30,000 Diamnds Reward!

The Champions in Silver Cup ----- 50,000 Diamonds Reward!

The Champions in Gold Cup ----- 80,000 Diamonds Reward!

To participate:

1. The Leader of the Champion League should post the screenshots of the final league rank and all participated league mates under this thread. 

2. The League Leader will decide the distribution of the Diamonds.

3. Once the tech support verify the results, Peter will send out the Rewards to each league member based on the distribution by league leader.

Edited by Peter

Wow :) 80,000 diamonds for the GODz to split evenly... AtlGuy and Jamin should quit their Leagues now and come join GODz asap if they want to get this fat payout LOL

Thanks for the offer my best soldier left for the rebels id love to join and kick some ass. I'll keep it in mind if my league goes no where.

• Upvote 2

Peter are you guys still giving free diamonds for League PVP SitReps ? The first Gold Cup hasnt turned out as competitive as we hoped. Three of the eligible leagues didnt show up because i think they decided to fight in Silver Cup instead. So its just GODz and Cocidius. 

I want to say i am impressed that the developers fixed some of the balance issues that were allowing us such great and rapid success in previous pvp tournaments. Heavy tank munitions instead of bomber munitions for killing oil transports... Infantry guarding the transports on islands and in other places. There were subtle changes which certainly makes things a bit more challenging.  Too bad our competition didnt show up because we were planning to overcome all obstacles and dominate anyway in Gold Cup. Now we will just rush to 1,650 and see if any other Cups are open by the time we finish. 

Hope i get some diamonds for this! Its about 15 or 16 hours in... Things will pick up a lot faster now that we have unlocked some things that we needed to go faster. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by KingCB
To add photos
  • Upvote 1

Peter are you guys still giving free diamonds for League PVP SitReps ? The first Gold Cup hasnt turned out as competitive as we hoped. Three of the eligible leagues didnt show up because i think they decided to fight in Silver Cup instead. So its just GODz and Cocidius. 

I want to say i am impressed that the developers fixed some of the balance issues that were allowing us such great and rapid success in previous pvp tournaments. Heavy tank munitions instead of bomber munitions for killing oil transports... Infantry guarding the transports on islands and in other places. There were subtle changes which certainly makes things a bit more challenging.  Too bad our competition didnt show up because we were planning to overcome all obstacles and dominate anyway in Gold Cup. Now we will just rush to 1,650 and see if any other Cups are open by the time we finish. 

Hope i get some diamonds for this! Its about 15 or 16 hours in... Things will pick up a lot faster now that we have unlocked some things that we needed to go faster. 

Sir, this week is just a practice. There are huge rewards in next Diamond Cup, only the champions can get the rewards! 

Hey sorry we didn't show up had some guys leave because of the glitch when we never received a cup and the battlefield never ended. The developers just fixed that last night but we have no one to join but me. Good luck.

Sir, this Diamond Cup is opened this week! You still have the chance to win Gold Cup!

• Upvote 1

• Peter unpinned and unfeatured this topic