World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Domestic Affairs Academy-Lobby Resource Instructions

Peter

In-game resources are divided into battle resources and lobby resources. Lobby resources are Gold, Diamond and Commander EXP.

1. How to get Gold?

Gold can be obtained in following ways:

Sell items.

Battle Result: you can obtain gold at the end of the battle; the higher your ranking is at the end of the battle, the more gold you will get.

2. How to get Diamond?

Diamond can be obtained in following ways:

Complete achievements.

Battle Result: you can obtain diamond if your ranking satisfies the requirement after Global War ends every day.

3. How to get Commander EXP?

You can obtain Commander EXP at the end of the battle; the higher your ranking is at the end of the battle, the more EXP you will get.

4. How to get Achievement Point?

Accumulation of Achievement Points can unlock various Portraits for you, which can only be obtained after completing achievements.

5. How to get League EXP?

League EXP is necessary for leveling up the League, which can only be obtained in League Battle.

6. How to improve the maximum amount of Tactic Point?

Tactic Point is necessary for deploying Tactic; its maximum amount can only be increased by leveling up Commander Level.

Edited by xiaodi

• 1 month later...

Good sir, since you have been so helpful in the past, I was wondering, what is gold used for? Or has the idea yet to be implemented? I primarily ask because many of my battle buddies are asking

Sir, Gold on the mainscreen now is not usable, but we will add more functions in future updates. Thank you!

• Upvote 1