World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Several issues the last few days..

Bartlett

1. The resource transports for personal cities as well as league cities. When I send a resource truck, it just sits at my city, never moving. I've had one sitting at my city for 12 hours now, and it was suppose to be a 30 min transport. When I send a league resource transport by air, the transports just fly in circles around my league city. My strategy in this game depends greatly on being able to transport between cities.. It's all of my cities. Not just one. 

2.My chat log only shows what I've said, it won't show anyone else's. I'll see the red dot signifying that there are new chats, but when I open that tab, they quickly disappear. This happens with all 4 tabs within my chat log..

3. My troops will not enter the army bases. They can move around and go to attack locations, but when I command for them to enter, they sit still and the arrow that signifies that they are going disappears. I'm afraid to even try with my planes, because if I can't enter the AFB, they'll run out of gas and I'll loose them. Then I'll have to remake and expand them all over again.... And this happens with all 5 of my army bases.. And the league army base. 

I essentially can't play this game anymore.. I can't transport resources, I can't talk to anyone else in the game, I can't refill any of my troops when they get damaged.. If I can't do any of that, why would I even play? I've gone from playing several hours a day, and spending money on diamonds, to barely 10 minutes throughout the entirety of the day..   

image.png

image.png

Hey Bartlett, I have had similar problems to you. Troops freezing and being unable to move or enter bases. Chat not showing up when i click on the tab to enlarge it. I would recommend that you leave that battlefield. I was in the same battle as you and the problems really did make the game pretty much unplayable, but I left the battle to be with some of my league mates, and that seems to have solved all the problems I had. My guess is that there is something wrong with the battlefield server since I know others have had major problems ther also. I know you will not want to leave when you are doing well, but it is better to leave and be able to play the game then to stay and quit because you can't. You want will still get the end of battle rewards for your rank when the battle ends, so it's not a total loss. Anyways, try and have fun regardless!