World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Exploiter

FutBuck

Go to solution Solved by JBorden,

Is there a form for reporting someone actively using an exploit?.... This player named Sapper from dead legion has repeatedly glitched my aa guns out of existence, with no troop near but a scout.  Twice the units were stationed in my city, twice more while units were moving.  These units were not killed, and are still actively on my troop list.  They are tying up quite a few spaces of my troops.  

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by FutBuck

It's called artillery support and it will destroy all aa in a certain area! It's a tac card I use it too and as far as the aa showing up after dead and using troop space this is happening to a lot of people! I have made several posts explaining this to the devs! 

Thanks for your explanation. So the issue is that dead troops are still on the list and using troop space. 

Is there a form for reporting someone actively using an exploit?.... This player named Sapper from dead legion has repeatedly glitched my aa guns out of existence, with no troop near but a scout.  Twice the units were stationed in my city, twice more while units were moving.  These units were not killed, and are still actively on my troop list.  They are tying up quite a few spaces of my troops.  

Just like Borden said, Sapper must have used artillery support tactics and killed your AA-guns. 

I guess there maybe something wrong with the battlefield Log and troop list. Can you check message like troops are destroyed in your log recently? If these AA guns were destroyed, but there was no message telling us, and coincidentally,  troop list didn't refresh, then it can explain everything. Anyway, I will have our tech crew to look into it. More refreshed info can't be more helpful.