World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Better Map Better Battle

Avery

Better Map Better Battle  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like fall of the empire because of the rewards makes the game exciting and I can use rockets. Seems in regular maps you can barely get a monument with out some other league killing it and demoing. Other side is you get one league who will not cooperate with the objectives and use the map to kill everyone else. Automatic ally would change this.

Atlantic map needs completely redone the islands are way too OP to really kill anything. The game is in a sad state at this point especially with the Monday only drops. There are adults that play this game not kids. We work during the week and it’s very frustrating to have the small jump windows as well. This needs to change immediately. Also MMR is broken and cup forget it unless you are a wallet warrior. Also something needs to be done about the multiple alt leagues unless you can limit tactics most new players get swallowed up by the big leagues and end up quitting the game. You have to balance the game and consider the needs of veteran players and the new players

Many of us have invested much in this game we want to see it succeed. Please help

ID:627486

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To Go along with what Loda, Galop, and Majestic have mentioned so far:

Your trying to get a poll on a game that is imo living on life support in terms of player base. 

I will say I haven’t touch this game in months now and yes I have been busy but even if I weren’t I have no interest to pick up this game. Really the biggest complaint I have is the lack of real pvp fighting. The game currently is super focused on PvE fighting rebels and farming gold rather than pushing for more league on league competitive fighting. I’m not going to play a game just to kill easy rebels.

As far as maps go most are farming rebel maps. Maps being only being opened on Monday are a problem. Then there’s the issue of too many bfs opened and not being fully filled. 

If you guys really want to make this game better and stand above other causal play games then listen to those who have been playing this game from the start or at least during the time when this game was very popular.

• Like 1

I like a lot of the older longtime players have seen so many changes to the game that quite frankly make us scratch our head in wonder as to why they were brought in. You seem to forget your players are all over the planet in different timezones, maps should be available all the time or at least on different days. Of the new maps Crisis is the best as it’s the closest to the old Global map which I think was The best. But the lvl 19 shielded cities are just stupid being only available after the vote time, and having only 10 league members able to join most maps is hard when your league has close to 40 members in it. 
It is obvious that the game is going in the wrong direction when you look at how many longtime players have left, maybe a rethink of where you are taking the game is needed.

Monash ID 541376

• Like 1

• Avery unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic