World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Better Map Better Battle

Avery

Better Map Better Battle  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Greetings Commanders!

We hope all commanders have enjoyed S6 so far. Variety of maps have been living in World Warfare since S1, and we would like to hear your stories and feedback.

⚔️ Which map(s) do you like best, and why? Please VOTE first and share your ideas under this post, along with your UID. And/or the map(s) you don't like and why, if any.

🎊 Five lucky Commanders will be rewarded with 500 Diamonds and 500 Amethysts.

📞 Deadline: June 15, 02:00 AM UTC.

Stay tuned for more opportunities to get rewards. You can also follow World Warfare Facebook to participate in other activities.

Good luck!

World Warfare Team

• Like 2

• Avery featured and pinned this topic

I like new world order the most, because it’s based on real world dominance.. the fact that you can conquer America, Europe or Asia. But a nice feature to the map will be terrain, like around Russia you have a lot of snow, where tanks go slower, etc. And for Africa a lot more desert… so it’s more based on the real world. 

but the biggest issue is still jumping times… you guys need to open the fields for everyone every day. With a weekly map rotation just like before! 

Id: 765464 

Born out!💪🏼

• Like 1

I have come to like crisis  hard  it's a fun bf. Only complaint  I have there is the long wait time for the lv 19 cities  ..by the time they become available  its time to vote...so maby keeping them shielded  for a shorter time is better. fall of the empire  campaign is good also ...thing there though is most bf no one wants to work together  to do the missions. The gemming leagues want to come in and take over ..

Also the starting  times on the bf need to be changed starting  them all on Mondays  at 1400 gmt  is a downfall it was better when they opened  at different  times. ..I truly hope the game gets better. A lot of players are quitting  the game because the changes that have been made are bad. If you take a poll and ask what the players wanted and then did some of them this game would become the top  downloaded application  here 

• Like 1

This voting is meaningless because vast majority of players have left this game due to the series of bad moves you guys have made over the last 6 months —- with none worse than the decision to start all maps at the same day on Monday. Until game schedule is changed, more players will be gone

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Trooper234 said:

Can I change my vote? I was looking for blitz and wasn't there when I voted

Dear commander, I'm afraid the previous vote could not be changed due to tech issue, but I'll forward your new choice so no worries. Thank you for your support!

On 6/6/2022 at 10:24 PM, Soco said:

I have come to like crisis  hard  it's a fun bf. Only complaint  I have there is the long wait time for the lv 19 cities  ..by the time they become available  its time to vote...so maby keeping them shielded  for a shorter time is better. fall of the empire  campaign is good also ...thing there though is most bf no one wants to work together  to do the missions. The gemming leagues want to come in and take over ..

Also the starting  times on the bf need to be changed starting  them all on Mondays  at 1400 gmt  is a downfall it was better when they opened  at different  times. ..I truly hope the game gets better. A lot of players are quitting  the game because the changes that have been made are bad. If you take a poll and ask what the players wanted and then did some of them this game would become the top  downloaded application  here 

Dear commander, thank you for your love to Crisis Hard and Fall of Empire. Valuable suggestions indeed. Don’t forget to include your player id number with your answer! 

On 6/6/2022 at 9:24 AM, Soco said:

My player ID is 741479

Back even 1 years ago I would play non stop maps. But now you release all the decent maps one day a week and keep some all week. I would rather play that slow old global all week then the ones you keep up. I haven’t played once in the last 7 months because you are ruining this game. My vote means nothing. I’ll wait till you fix it to play or yet alone buy another thing in the game. You’re welcome I spent over 20k years ago. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To add to what Loda said above, before doing a random poll on these maps, you guys should really do a soul searching and ask yourself this fundamental question: what do you want to make this game to be ?

1: if you want to grow this game to be the only one of its kind, focusing all large scale battles with competitive PvP and real strategy, you need to think about what made this game so appealing in this first place, and get rid of stupid maps like treasure island and blast crater without having to people to vote on them. It is like Elon musk sending a poll asking his customers if they would prefer model 3, cyber truck, and a 6.0Liter 20mpg gasoline car. 

2: if the future goal of this game is to appeal to PvE and casual play with small scale 6 people map, that is great too. Just state your intent clearly and hopefully you will attract a new set of player base to sustain the growth of this game 

i can say with confidence, based on 5 years of playing history on this game, and the opportunity to lead one of the best leagues on this game, that if you go for strategy #2, this game will die. This is not because a casual game is not good, but that you guys have no competitive advantage against millions of other casual games out there. What made this game unique and delivered the kind of experience no other game can deliver, was its large scale battle, true competitive PvP, and strategy. It had worked for many years in the beginning and attracted a solid player base. Unfortunately, those are being taken away one step at a time and the game is losing its identity.

Lastly, is there any logic reason behind the decision to launch 4 maps all at same day on Monday when most people have to start their working days? Whoever made this decision is a spy from your competitor and need to be fired immediately.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Galop0 said:

To add to what Loda said above, before doing a random poll on these maps, you guys should really do a soul searching and ask yourself this fundamental question: what do you want to make this game to be ?

1: if you want to grow this game to be the only one of its kind, focusing all large scale battles with competitive PvP and real strategy, you need to think about what made this game so appealing in this first place, and get rid of stupid maps like treasure island and blast crater without having to people to vote on them. It is like Elon musk sending a poll asking his customers if they would prefer model 3, cyber truck, and a 6.0Liter 20mpg gasoline car. 

2: if the future goal of this game is to appeal to PvE and casual play with small scale 6 people map, that is great too. Just state your intent clearly and hopefully you will attract a new set of player base to sustain the growth of this game 

i can say with confidence, based on 5 years of playing history on this game, and the opportunity to lead one of the best leagues on this game, that if you go for strategy #2, this game will die. This is not because a casual game is not good, but that you guys have no competitive advantage against millions of other casual games out there. What made this game unique and delivered the kind of experience no other game can deliver, was its large scale battle, true competitive PvP, and strategy. It had worked for many years in the beginning and attracted a solid player base. Unfortunately, those are being taken away one step at a time and the game is losing its identity.

Lastly, is there any logic reason behind the decision to launch 4 maps all at same day on Monday when most people have to start their working days? Whoever made this decision is a spy from your competitor and need to be fired immediately.

The fact that I have played since this game was in open beta, the new devs are either being bought out or are just lost. For 6 years the mass pvp and strategy is what brought people to this game. 

The map situation is horrible. I have not played a map since cup weekends. The only reason why I played cup is because it was on the weekends. The maps now are starting on Mondays, therefore not letting most people of what is left of this player base to play. Think about it. It's common sense, people aren't gonna play if all the good maps start on a MONDAY. I want to play but simply can't play. Fix your game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I like Global and Blitzkrieg the most. But also having fun on other maps depending on solojump or big team jumps. Also i like the more friendly tone in chats

compared to how it sounded some years ago.. Keep improving brothers and sisters. People will pay for games they like. Take better care of your costumers. Many of them added game value for years. Stop discriminate players option in game. This is a game, not part of real geopolitical situations. Let people from any where welcome to play and pay if they like to strengthen their Account the game.  The very most players know that real life and mobile games is not the same thing

Sincerely, CGEMannerheim.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, CGEMANNERHEIM said:

I like Global and Blitzkrieg the most. But also having fun on other maps depending on solojump or big team jumps. Also i like the more friendly tone in chats

compared to how it sounded some years ago.. Keep improving brothers and sisters. People will pay for games they like. Take better care of your costumers. Many of them added game value for years. Stop discriminate players option in game. This is a game, not part of real geopolitical situations. Let people from any where welcome to play and pay if they like to strengthen their Account the game.  The very most players know that real life and mobile games is not the same thing

Sincerely, CGEMannerheim.

My ID is: 285816. I agree to most what Mr Galop0 said. The thrill of big team battles without lag is rare. It was working before. Now i almost dont enjoy Them because of units dont respond to my orders. My internet can sometimes be poor but that is not the whole story. At some point lag got worse. Please fix this 

5 hours ago, Galop0 said:

• Like 1

First of all i would strongly reccoment to do something with the info from player Galop.

If you want this game to get back on its feet then LISTEN TO THE ELITE PLAYERS OF THIS GAME!

This game su.ck so hard at this moment that alot of players dont even want to play.....

This was the best game a human could play, "was" but not anymore.

All these new sh.ity maps and no battles to fight, schedules from maps wich is insane i mean WTF...

You cant just think everyone have time on monday to start a map, like you cant cellebrate christmas in march and think the whole world will or can do that.

But at this point i dont see global on the list, it was the best map there was before they slowed it to slacking speed.

So if i need to choose then it will be blitz on the global map.

Again listen to the elite players and dont just think you all know it cause your the devs lmfao

My regards Majestic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Avery unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic