World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Feedback from New World Order

Peter

Hello Commanders,

New World Order map is live now. Our developers would like to have your opinions, suggestions or advice on this map. Please feel free to leave your comments below.

As always, we will give away 500 amethysts for your feedback. Each account can only receive the amethysts ONCE.

Please don't forget to leave your in-game name and in-game ID number. The amethysts will be distributed in 48 hours.

World Warfare Team

The bf is ok but the greatest problem I see is once again air power and naval power have the advantages in there land units are useless. I have max tanks on tech p,us we were supposed to have a -50% AOE.   If that's the case then how can 20 motos take out 16 tigers and 13 pershings  in less than 60 seconds don't sound like tank oriented to me. The use of AA is virtually  of no use when the planes can out run them once dropped .the bf Needs to be more equal  I understand  air power is fast but its to fast maxed AA with salvo don't do anything  to jets or bombers ..

The bf could be as I said more balanced    plus the glitchs I had were bad. I wrote support  but got no reply  bf over now so they will probably  not do anything  from the second day on I had no capital. Could not do bf research. Build anything as far as buildings could not relocate capital nothing  even when it got occupied  by the league  we were fighting it still said it was my capital. Tried using  200 gems to change it. I lost the 200 gems .. so that Ned's to be addresses..

Edited by Soco

The map has potential to be really good, unfortunately due to the layout of the map and fast troop speeds some troops mainly air and navy tend to dominate making the other classes and troops near useless. A tanker or cannoneer play has no chance to win a 1 on 1 fight with an airman due to the insane speed planes get. Even if aa were dropped, an airman will just fly away and hit another target such as a city or LC while the cannoneer or tanker struggles to catch up.  I’ve said it many times now but if your going to increase the speed of any speed then there needs to be compensation or needs to troops to keep all classes balanced with each other. For instance AA would need more range and/or damage increase so that they are still just as effective at killing air as they are in a normal speed map. Now for troops that benefit from the speed such as bombers decrease attack stats significantly but increase ammo capacity so that the damage done with one payload of bombs is still the same just longer to do the damage.  Just some ideas to think about otherwise ppl are going to start playing only one class only in this case air and then everyone is an airman and then the game is boring with no variety.

Lastly MIT bombers on this map and for any fast map are way unbalanced in being too powerful. Nowadays every airman runs mits as they are good at killi mg everything which should be what the B-25 bomber is supposed to be like avg stats but here with the MIT bomber it has better stats, higher hp and takes less aa damage.

You also need to consider the number of air officers that boost speeds and damage. When put on a fast map it stacks up very high. 

I strongly believe that in your testing phase of making new troops you don’t fully test every situation. One officer on is ok but you have to consider there being 4-6 officers that a player can put on along with class and bf tech. Then put on a fast map and the speed stat is insane. 

Again it’s a good map idea as it has the potential to allow all troops to be used if balanced correctly but as of right now it’s an airman and naval bf. The AOE protection for tanks didn’t seem to make a difference. Also the rewards for armaments should be different or at least reworked. Players get lots of ship arms just for kills but needs to cap and upgrade zones to get some tank arms? I would think that ship arms are more high tiered troops. The missions needs to be more challenging or something because there’s massive navies day one.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

To solve the problem of multiple accounts I suggest creating fields destined for each player rank, for example field only for cw, field only for captain, field only for Ten also and important to give skills to the infantryman to deploy bombs, launch anti rockets tank and anti air

To solve the problem of multiple accounts I suggest creating fields destined for each player rank, for example field only for cw, field only for captain, field only for Ten also and important to give skills to the infantryman to deploy bombs, launch anti rockets tank and anti air

To solve the problem of multiple accounts I suggest creating fields destined for each player rank, for example field only for cw, field only for captain, field only for Ten also and important to give 

This new map is a step towards good direction. Suggest you guys to either reduce number of Hugh level cities available in the map, or to put some of them under shield for 48 hours. As of now, it is way too easy to kill lvl 10, 15, and 20 cities. 

The bigger issue, though, is still your map schedule. Who came up with the stupid idea of making 5 maps available every Monday, and then no maps available except extremely boring crisis fringe, is beyond me. Clearly, whoever makes this kind of decision has never played the game himself and you guys are killing your own game. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/26/2022 at 10:00 PM, AUGUSTS said:

To solve the problem of multiple accounts I suggest creating fields destined for each player rank, for example field only for cw, field only for captain, field only for Ten also and important to give 

On 3/25/2022 at 7:26 PM, George said:

Love the map looks more like the world for world dominance

Give me your in-game name or ID number for the rewards, pls.