World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

UI Optimization Vol. 14: 3D Unit Display

Peter

Hello Commanders,

The rewards of Vol 13 will be distributed to Tropper234. Thank you for your feedback on the UI optimization. PM me to claim the rewards.

As always, we will give away 3000 diamonds to the commanders that leave the top3 BEST comments of this volume. Come and leave your comments under this post! It can be suggestion, advice or opinion on our UI optimization. We will not deliver the diamonds if no good comments in the comment area.

In this volume, we'll show you 3D unit display in the technology. Please check the below link to check more details. This is not a new unit that will be added to the game but a sample for the test.

I like the world of tanks blitz style of a rotating garage, adds more detail to the troop, it is also nice that you can add camo and look at it this way, once all units get multiple skins this will be very useful

Good work and keep going. Also what would be nice is a planned release date for this, please and thank you. 

I will say the 3D mode feature is nice but at the same time is it really necessary? For games like World of tanks it makes sense to understand the tank or in this case mode better but other than that it only serves for those interested in seeing what the troop looks like all around. I am concerned about this feature because I feel like it will draw more processing power to load these models and the game currently has server issues. 
What I would find useful is a comparison feature. Have 2 troops you can lol at side by side with stats so it’s easier then flipping back and forth.

Peter, until you guys fix the map schedule, this game is going down. Making 5 maps available on every Monday , and then that terrible crisis fringe map as only map available rest of the week, is killing the game population. All other changes won’t fundamentally change the fate of the game until this broken schedule is fixed. 

what are you spending your time and energy on?  in this game 6-8 units are played.  What to look at, what to look at?  you cannot draw a straight road.  you killed the tiger tank.  you kill the balance of the game.  get daily rewards for tasks, collect coins that jump becomes annoyingly hard.  Notifications from the game in the form of SMS do not come.  submarines with AOE.  I'm waiting for a rainbow camouflage for Mitsu, this is a logical evolution of this shitScreenshot_20220228-224636_WorldWarfare.thumb.jpg.1d16a42b808acfa936b1e0219cb59b3a.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SlavyaninKursk said:

what are you spending your time and energy on?  in this game 6-8 units are played.  What to look at, what to look at?  you cannot draw a straight road.  you killed the tiger tank.  you kill the balance of the game.  get daily rewards for tasks, collect coins that jump becomes annoyingly hard.  Notifications from the game in the form of SMS do not come.  submarines with AOE.  I'm waiting for a rainbow camouflage for Mitsu, this is a logical evolution of this shitScreenshot_20220228-224636_WorldWarfare.thumb.jpg.1d16a42b808acfa936b1e0219cb59b3a.jpg

The Roads in this game is probably one of the most annoying features in this game because it doesn’t work properly. If it did work 100% of the time then tankers would do a lot better. 
Though IMO I think all tanks should ignore terrain and always go full speed not matter if they are on road or not. Tanks are meant to traverse over tough terrain otherwise they would have wheels instead of tracks. Even if that were not so, it would help balance out the fight between tankers and cannoneers. The biggest issue coming from tanks moving slow on terrain then moving slower when shot at before they can reach the arty shooting them.

• Like 1

Предлагаю разработчикам создать игру в теме и назвать ее "лестница в ад" правила просты: каждый игрок пишет одну задачу в игре, следующий повторяет предыдущую задачу и пишет новую. посмотрим, как далеко эта лестница заведет нас в ад😈😈😈😈😈