World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

S6 Update

Peter

Commanders.

The S6 season is about to go live. In this season, we have new map, officer, skins, league emblem and more. We have reinforced tanks in the event map. You can use your best troops to battle on this map! Lets take a look at the updates:

The followed may not be the final version. Some of the details may chance when it's live.

I. New map: New World Order

1. This map is based on the real world map, with 120 spawn cities, 2-10 team size, and 2X unit movement speed.

383466667_QQ20220308185920.thumb.png.cfa4457e1c05288d6c18848cd4eef3d9.png

2. A battlefield buff is added to this map: Tanks take -50% less AoE damage. Your tanks will be strengthened in this map and will last longer.

3. In this map, you can unlock King Tiger and Elephant Tank Destroyer early. Munition factory level 11 unlocks King Tiger and level 12 unlocks Elephant Tank Destroyer.

36752929_QQ20220308190324.thumb.png.bcce8f048787a938f43fd2770250c9e1.png

4. In this map, you can produce BMW motorized infantry and Pershing heavy tank in the munition factory. Level 3 munition factory unlocks Motorized Infantry and level 8 unlocks Pershing Heavy Tank.

985131417_QQ20220308190233.thumb.png.daf2a3bb1d4041a13ac2c2063e4595fa.png686230227_QQ20220308190251.thumb.png.6fa1f71a05b411e1aed54a1a25b7b316.png

II. New officer: Brauchitsch

Brauchitsch was a famous commander of Germany during the Great War and had control of all German armored and motorized divisions. In the game, we use him as the commander of Maus tanks and King Tiger tanks, strengthened them greatly. For more details, please refer to the following picture.

287669383_QQ20220308190611.thumb.png.d03d851ddd8534f0244de9fd058f121f.png

III. New skins: Maus Tank: Jungle Wall, Bismarck Battleship: Dauntless Fortress. See the following picture for more details

222979907_QQ20220308191321.thumb.png.fb71d3f94d27bfa33fcf5b4615c957b3.png

2096526301_QQ20220308191339.thumb.png.4644ef29d1f4f0cb1de360ab9ca79202.png

1592478106_QQ20220308191421.png.9b2321ffc2ab18cc62231d377f66f51d.png

2077955761_QQ20220308191438.thumb.png.40b2db3b22dc13c499fe2c798a443b72.png

VI. New avatars: Furious  Shark, Earth Tyrant

1392104928_QQ20220308191148.thumb.png.af540b0d3e3bdbede1a4562770671120.png

1760559832_QQ20220308191203.thumb.png.cbc13ffddb7a626a764eb5e9e97e5af9.png

V. New Legion emblem: Wild Shark

VI. New city frame: Steel Star

309581553_QQ20220308191218.thumb.png.6794f56fc9371dc8c363c31230b1b628.png

Should you have more questions, please PM me or go to Contact Us. Thank you.

World Warfare Team

• Like 1

I really like this game and like where it’s going. I just wish camos were easier to get and there was more in the battle pass, maybe do a challenge for some, not everyone has money maybe soon think about different and new troops to add in also naval troops in league city would make things interesting but thank you for your time good day.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SlavyaninKursk said:

if you decide to add another fascist to the game, I advise you to add Bandera. In light of recent events will be very popular among juvenile idiots.
  An interesting update. Downgrading the King Tiger has been long overdue. But still, the game has passed its peak, and these price tags look very expensive.

I disagree Kursk. I think youre always seeing the game in a negative light and am pondering why you still play if you are so “anti-world warfare”. The devs price these items so they can pay for the game. If you dont like it, farmville is fun. But be careful, I think you can pay for some things on there too. Kursk, ive known you for a long while. I wish you could see the positives that so many of us enjoy. Take care 🍻 

10 hours ago, Mace said:

Не согласен Курск. Я думаю, что вы всегда смотрите на игру в негативном свете, и я размышляю, почему вы все еще играете, если вы так «антимировая война». Разработчики оценивают эти предметы так, чтобы они могли заплатить за игру. Если вам это не нравится, Farmville весело. Но будьте осторожны, я думаю, вы можете заплатить за некоторые вещи там тоже. Курск, давно тебя знаю. Я бы хотел, чтобы вы увидели положительные моменты, которыми наслаждаются многие из нас. Береги себя <font style=🍻"> 

let's open the story and find out who was a bad boy and who was a good boy.  who won and who lost.  now back to the game.  developers are promoting super-heavy tanks.  and so let's appoint officers for them: Guderian, Bock, Romel, Brautschist.  Hmm ... are we studying the same story or is it different for us?  maybe you want to see more of your heroes in memory of your grandfathers.  Wargaming give a good hint.  install World of Tanks and explore.  why in the game you can not make more units of different nations.  at least Germany, the USSR and the USA.  Why are there no alternatives to tigers?  where square-2, and-3.  you are making a cult of the Nazis.  children eat it, grow up to be Nazis, kill children and women for 8 years, Russia once again saves the world from this plague.  just think about it.

5 hours ago, SlavyaninKursk said:

let's open the story and find out who was a bad boy and who was a good boy.  who won and who lost.  now back to the game.  developers are promoting super-heavy tanks.  and so let's appoint officers for them: Guderian, Bock, Romel, Brautschist.  Hmm ... are we studying the same story or is it different for us?  maybe you want to see more of your heroes in memory of your grandfathers.  Wargaming give a good hint.  install World of Tanks and explore.  why in the game you can not make more units of different nations.  at least Germany, the USSR and the USA.  Why are there no alternatives to tigers?  where square-2, and-3.  you are making a cult of the Nazis.  children eat it, grow up to be Nazis, kill children and women for 8 years, Russia once again saves the world from this plague.  just think about it.

Youre nuts 🥜 😂 

Not sure if you meant to make Pershing available in munition factory or not on all maps but I do gotta say thank you for that as well. I would suggest rather than having them available as a level 8 unit, make them available with a level 10. My pershing are almost better than my super tanks so I feel like it would level it out a bit more. 

It’s about time you guys did something to help out tankers. It was hard to go from having to use tigers as they were the most accessible good tank to using king tigers and maus tanks. All the other classes got their best troops before the tanker does so I’m glad you guys finally did this. 

I do agree with Mace that Pershing in comparison to tigers just absolutely crush them in stats. I would suggest moving them to lvl 9 munitions to make it a bit more fair. 

Now on a side topic there needs to be discussion about bombers. I don’t know why but the bomber type you chose to use should just be for that purpose. Everyone seems to run mits because they have a hidden AA damage defense, high hp pool and good damage against all troops. I can under the extra defense for fighting ships which have higher hp pools and range but for ground aa they just stomp all over them in most cases. Trying to kill these bombers is near impossible unless the airman decides to fly into you aa and you have enough aa. I just wished bombers meant for a specific troop kill be just that. A ship bomber should have good damage to ships but very little to almost no damage to other troops. A building bomber should be the same with more dmage for building and little to no damage to other troops. It’s just annoying when you see Mits knocking down cities, killing ground armies and still slapping ships. Please look into this.

On another side note there needs to be some balance rework with rocket trucks. There’s really no other counter to them besides using rocket trucks. If one side gets a ton of them made there’s really nothing you can do to counter. There needs to be a counter or nerf to these rocket trucks to make the bfs fair and them not being an end all be all type of troop. Rockets are more Cold War than WW2.if that’s the case start being in stronger tanks and planes.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I don’t wanna wait 7 days at a time for swift, blitz , new world, or isles map. Bad drops happen, what happened to the battle when you want ? I feel like it’s kinda forced. Your maps are also only open for 1 day which means if you arnt active that one day you now have to wait another 7 days. Please make the maps more available!!!

• 1 month later...