World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Latency Improvement

Avery

Latency Improvement  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello Commanders,

We have noticed that some players have bumped into some laggy bugs or would like to see some adjustments for a better cool battle play. Please use the in-game contact us to let us know, we will compile and forward the report to the developers. Please try to be specific but concise and let us know what you would like to see adjusted. It is better to also attach a screenshot so that our developers can actually check what the reasons are for the difficulties. 

Also, we make a poll here so that you can vote for the ideas that you support. Thank you!

World Warfare Team

• Like 1

this game is one big mistake! strange that you noticed this after 6 years. the game slows down, especially with a large number of troops and especially on Liberation. Yours are expensively drawn by crooked hands with many mistakes. How can a tank drive along a straight road and change speed all the time? For 3-4 years now, I have not received notifications from the game on my main smartphone screen in the form of a message. Now is a good time to close this project. He no longer gives us good emotions. The game makes us angry, and the chat sows hatred and extremism.

And the last. You have deceived us. It's important not on purpose, your low qualifications are to blame, but on my Crisis Fringe (Hard) there is nothing but a flak and a gig. Where are All the units available on this map???

Crisis Fringe (Hard) is a new map that we developed on the basis of the normal mode. Here are some details:

1.Added more spawn spots. About 90 players are able to join this map.
2.Increased the team size from 6 men to 10 men
3.Added more units. All the units are available on this map
4.Added more NPC troops guarding the resource zones. You can get more EXP by defeating them

8 hours ago, SlavyaninKursk said:

this game is one big mistake! strange that you noticed this after 6 years. the game slows down, especially with a large number of troops and especially on Liberation. Yours are expensively drawn by crooked hands with many mistakes. How can a tank drive along a straight road and change speed all the time? For 3-4 years now, I have not received notifications from the game on my main smartphone screen in the form of a message. Now is a good time to close this project. He no longer gives us good emotions. The game makes us angry, and the chat sows hatred and extremism.

This is exactly what I have been wondering as well. Why now and not before especially when there has been complaints about these issues? The road issue with moving troops had always bothered me, one moment they move fast the next they move slow( majority of the time), defeats the whole purpose of the road.

As for lag issues in game there’s just way too many to be accepted especially when your constantly pushing out sales for officers, gold and gems. If your going to sell  items or a product then it had better work otherwise it’s a defect and that’s scamming people out of their money. Been times when I buy something and then later the game doesn’t even work or is unplayable.

what really kills this game is battling other players and leagues. The game can barley seem to handle your own troops on screen but when fighting others the game starts to lag. Even worse when there’s 4 or more players fighting. Anything more than that and forget even trying as the game will freeze or kick you out of game. Controlling or seeing troops is no longer an option in these fights. 
the lack of these battles because players avoid them for above reason is what’s domino effecting players to leave and this game to decline.

Players didn’t ask for a ton of new maps, they wanted a working game, fix lag and bug issues as well as balancing out troops if needed. Yet they get the what they didn’t ask for. You pushed all these new maps then have a lot of these map options open all at once and your servers are probably not handling them all so well. The players are so spread thin across them all that getting one full bf seems like a distant memory. The current Crisis fringe (hard) bf I am currently in has barley filled and it’s been over 10 hours since it opened. No one is going to join a Bf that late in the game and that applies to just about every bf. 

It’s about time you decided to bring up the lag issue, so good for you guys finally focusing on an actual issue. Do that and then focus on all the other issues that have been mentioned before.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Thedeathsinger0 said:

I'm stuck in the login page inhave tried to uninstall the game......

Please solve the problem quickly

I'm stuck in the login page inhave tried to uninstall the game......

It's continuously showing this screen

Please solve the problem quickly

You can switch between WiFi and data when it happens again.

Just want to add also that all day long when logging into the game it’s been slow and when I am in game the game is lagging. Doing simple upgrades for buildings and moving a few troops and the game seems to be struggling. I have very fast internet speeds so it’s not my connection. 

Also the bf I’m in is only half filled and probably won’t fill anymore. I really don’t see anything hard about this map as all the cities lvl 19 are unshielded and still easy to take. Also you said all units available but only gig and flak are available in LC. No m40s, bombers or anything else. Talk about false advertisement.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ApkHawk148 said:

Just want to add also that all day long when logging into the game it’s been slow and when I am in game the game is lagging. Doing simple upgrades for buildings and moving a few troops and the game seems to be struggling. I have very fast internet speeds so it’s not my connection. 

Also the bf I’m in is only half filled and probably won’t fill anymore. I really don’t see anything hard about this map as all the cities lvl 19 are unshielded and still easy to take. Also you said all units available but only gig and flak are available in LC. No m40s, bombers or anything else. Talk about false advertisement.

Yeah the game is getting very laggy it have become hard to move troops especially bombers because of there low fuel and food 

Hello Commanders,

Thank you for all your feedback and suggestions, we have forwarded them to our developers and here is a follow-up.

- We have optimized the game and fastered the marching speed of troops.

- We fixed the bug and all units are available now on Crisis Fringe(hard).

For the latency improvement, we are still working on it. Please contact us with screenshots if you bumped into any laggy issue. Besides, we will

make the maps more available and reasonable. We sincerely hope that every commanders enjoy the game.

Thank you again for your patience and support!

World Warfare Team

I wouldn’t recommend having Crisis Fringe (hard) for anyone that is experienced at the game. Only recommend for newer players who want a harder challenge.

need to shift the game to more pvp rather than PvE. Otherwise this game is boring as hell. What does an experienced player have to gain from beating a bunch of A.I.s or clearing a bunch of high lvl rebel cities? Fun the first time but afterwards it’s boring and repetitive. What is the player proving by beating rebels. 
I would like to seem more pvp features, troops, tactics than more map that just have a bunch of high lvl rebel cities and troops.

What difficulties you have met in the game?

The biggest issue in ww is where I gems up level 5 troops and the troops is frozen while I am flying, I contacted someone in discord and He told me he is going to remove the troops for me and replace it. (I do appreciate his quick response)

After a while I have no access to city, troops and the entire map frozen. However, others hostile players were able to move. 

Many of you might not have these issues, because no one would gems to level5 troops, but I just want to let you all know that when you spend diamonds the troops might not move as you expected.

I would like to hear from WW that in future map, if troops were not moving due to lagging, what can be done? When are you trying to solve the issue? How will you solve it?

1.thumb.JPG.4002cc9b21d7f46d32be77b1af143529.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

On 3/4/2022 at 6:42 PM, Awesome said:

What difficulties you have met in the game?

The biggest issue in ww is where I gems up level 5 troops and the troops is frozen while I am flying, I contacted someone in discord and He told me he is going to remove the troops for me and replace it. (I do appreciate his quick response)

After a while I have no access to city, troops and the entire map frozen. However, others hostile players were able to move. 

Many of you might not have these issues, because no one would gems to level5 troops, but I just want to let you all know that when you spend diamonds the troops might not move as you expected.

I would like to hear from WW that in future map, if troops were not moving due to lagging, what can be done? When are you trying to solve the issue? How will you solve it?

1.thumb.JPG.4002cc9b21d7f46d32be77b1af143529.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

While the devs are at fault for these issues it’s also on you as well. If your spending that amount of money on this game knowing it has had issues like this then it’s on you. Every time you give money to those that sell a product or in this case in game items, your telling them that you are satisfied with the game and their “product works”. 
Only way to get devs to listen is stop giving them money simple as that. It’s spenders like you who give the impression that this game is fine because the devs can just milk the money from those few. 

Side note if you have to spend that amount of gems to lvl up an army of m40s then what are you doing with your life? Are you that bad that you need to spend that amount just to severely overpower other players. Learn to play and use strategy not pay to win.

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic