World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

LEAGUE CITY GLITCH 2

robnadel

Go to solution Solved by Peter,

i destroyed same city 5 times, and all surrounding city.  demolished a city to make room, but I can't capture beacuse my league was maxed out at the time with league cities.  The other team converted this city, to do just that.  NOT allow us to take this city, no matter how many times we level it.   WHY is this allowed?  If you destroy a city, its destroyed.. leveled, nothing left..  I should be able to capture for my personal self.  It should revert to nothing. 

QUESTION:  IF i ws not in a league, can I capture it?  IF no, WHY NOT?  I mean, if i destroy a city, I should have it for myself!

• Solution

Hey man. If we are not in a league, we have no access to capture a league city. For now only chief commander and staff officer can convert and capture league city. Our developers have been aware of the fact that some conditions are too strict. So they may try changing it in future updates. Thanks for your suggestion.