World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Still can't download the game

Lyrikil1

It's been a month and I am still not able to download the game back to my phone.  I have email the developers multiple times and I have not received a response.  I've been playing for some years and I have spent a lot of money over the years.  I can understand they might be working on the issue but damn can I atleaget a email back?  And when it's fixed can I get some kind of compensation?  All I know is if nothing is done in the next week or so, to hell with this game.  

8 hours ago, Lyrikil1 said:

It's been a month and I am still not able to download the game back to my phone.  I have email the developers multiple times and I have not received a response.  I've been playing for some years and I have spent a lot of money over the years.  I can understand they might be working on the issue but damn can I atleaget a email back?  And when it's fixed can I get some kind of compensation?  All I know is if nothing is done in the next week or so, to hell with this game.  

I'm having same issues now taking action 

Now it's letting me loging with my Google account but it's my old account that's linked to my face book.  When I try to switch it says I'm logged into both.  I went on my Facebook account and made it so the game can't use my Facebook as a login and it still says I'm logged into both and logs me into the account linked to Facebook.

This is getting ridiculous