World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

UI Optimization-Vol.10: Tactics

Peter

The rewards of Vol 9 will be reserved as we didn't receive helpful suggestions on the UI optimization.

As always, we will give away 3000 diamonds to the commanders that leave the top3 BEST comments of this volume. Come and leave your comments under this post! It can be suggestion, advice or opinion on our UI optimization. We will not deliver the diamonds if no good comments in the comment area.

In this volume, we will introduce the UIs that when we use tactics in game. The UI is still in the optimization, so this is not a final version, please note. Let's check the video below.

That’s because your only picking and choosing what you want to hear. You don’t want to listen to actual problems this game has. Even feedback on the new UI there has been quiets some feedback but apparently it’s not good enough? I mentioned in previous posts that the new UI seems to make things “more difficult and not as smooth” as the current UI. There is nothing wrong with the current UI and the new one makes things more complicated IMO. 
The players really want are:

-server improvements. We want to be able to play without lagging or losing connection but for some reason updating the UI is more important?

-New troops. We want to be able to make more troop types and variations. We don’t want to keep using the same troop loadouts every Bf.

-troop balance. For fast maps this is a must as airman rein supreme and very hard to kill as they fly away in 2 secs. Tanks are still underperforming when matched against motos and maus tanks take forever to get while m40s unlock early? 

-Better maps for good pvp fighting. League match dates would be very good to have. Stop making small maps with a focus on rebels. Make it pvp. 

-limit the number of map types open as well as the number of bfs. It’s annoying when bfs barley fill because players are so spread out. PvE is ok for a short time before it gets old and players stop playing. Pvp in the early days of this game made it popular.

Now if you want feedback on the new UI tactics here you go. It don’t seem any different then from what it is now? How does this make things better for me? It’s basically the same thin just different border design and button to navigate. Takes about the same time to select tactics as with the current UI. 

• Like 1

On 1/3/2022 at 2:27 AM, PenguinWizard00 said:

My suggestion for vol 9 was great wdym

It is, but your suggestion is not about the UI upgrade. We can't distribute the rewards to you.☹️

11 hours ago, ApkHawk148 said:

Now if you want feedback on the new UI tactics here you go. It don’t seem any different then from what it is now? How does this make things better for me? It’s basically the same thin just different border design and button to navigate. Takes about the same time to select tactics as with the current UI. 

👌I'll let the developers have this susggestion as well as the others. 

The video doesn’t show how the cooldown is in effect. Does the tactics turn gray, or a timer appear over it? The video doesn’t seem to demonstrate using the “X” button to close the tactic if you don’t want to use it. The potential I don’t like here is click the icon on the left side, choose from list on right side, change mind close using “X”, go back to left side to reopen list. Perhaps it should be a wedge instead of an X so it takes you back to the list. This will be more efficient. 

I suggest being able to customize the list displaying the tactics. Either have 1 or 2 favorite slots at the tops you can pick to populate for ease of access for most commonly used. Or, allow the list to be rearranged completely by the user.

Lastly, maybe a helpful add would on the para and recon tacs, have a red text warning or turn it red if your troop count is max. It’s helpful knowing that before attempting to use it and not rudely finding out after it doesn’t work. (Good players should be aware already)

• Like 1

On 1/8/2022 at 1:21 AM, Soco said:

This optimization  has been previewed  now for what 2 or 3 months. But none has been put to use .I'd like to know when this big optimization  is going to happen instead of just talking about it

It will happen two or three months later