World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

UI Optimization-Vol.9: Army Base Operations

Peter

Hello Commanders,

The rewards of Vol 8 will be distributed to commander Kursk. Thank you for the feedback. Please PM me for the rewards

As always, we will give away 3000 diamonds to the commanders that leave the top3 BEST comments of this volume, too. Come and leave your comments under this post! It can be suggestion, advice or opinion on our UI optimization. We will not deliver the diamonds if no good comments in the comment area.

In this volume, we will introduce some in-game operations on the army base. Please check the short video below. The UI is still in the optimization, so this is not a final version, please note.

• Peter changed the title to UI Optimization-Vol.9: Army Base Operations

I suggest a plane that shoots machine guns at the ground dealing minimal damage unlocked at MF level 5. To counter this, a low tier fighter plane that has okay damage is unlocked at the same MF level. The scout plane should be able to have moderate success in countering this new aircraft, to avoid making it too op against lower level players (city lvl 4).  The goal here is to make the progression of airmen more linear to match the other classes. Currently cannoneer and tanker have a (relatively) linear progression scale, bit airman is kinda bad up until level 10, so this should match them. I also suggest nerfing gigs. At the moment most people just airdrop onto cities and skip all the other territory. Nerfing gigs and buffing tank and stug speed should promote proper conquest in the game.

1 minute ago, PenguinWizard00 said:

I suggest a plane that shoots machine guns at the ground dealing minimal damage unlocked at MF level 5. To counter this, a low tier fighter plane that has okay damage is unlocked at the same MF level. The scout plane should be able to have moderate success in countering this new aircraft, to avoid making it too op against lower level players (city lvl 4).  The goal here is to make the progression of airmen more linear to match the other classes. Currently cannoneer and tanker have a (relatively) linear progression scale, bit airman is kinda bad up until level 10, so this should match them. I also suggest nerfing gigs. At the moment most people just airdrop onto cities and skip all the other territory. Nerfing gigs and buffing tank and stug speed should promote proper conquest in the game.

My username is PenguinWizard

597669 Is ID

• Like 1

I dont notice much of a difference from the video shown compared to what is current as far as UI optimization, which in my opinion is a system which works great and doesnt need fixing. I would like, however, to bring up something which I have always recommended to you devs. I think advertising the game should be top of, if not close to your main priority. We have seen too many great players leave due to inadequate or unnecessary adjustments to the game. I have only seen ads for this game on facebook, which is fine, however I havent seen an ad for this game for nearly FOUR years. I would suggest instagram ads, youtube ads, maybe even if you want to go all out, a tv ad?! Ive seen far too many League of Legend ads, and if that were this game, think of the new players (new wallets!) that could be reached! This is honestly a great game. It just needs more NEEDED optimizations. I think we are all fine with the current and old maps. Dont waste your valuable time on those things! Thank you all so much for such a great platform, community and game! Cheers and I hope you all have a wonderful holidays.🍻

Username Maus

ID 77827

• Like 1

As a us army veteran myself, this game never ceases to amaze me.  I’ve been at this going on 5 years and still love it as if I just started.  The constant improvements truly show where the creators heart and soul are. 
This is an awesome platform in recognizing teamwork, leadership, strategy building, perseverance, camaraderie and so many other positive  attributes.  
Sincerely,

SFCBruce

1 minute ago, SFCBruce said:

As a us army veteran myself, this game never ceases to amaze me.  I’ve been at this going on 5 years and still love it as if I just started.  The constant improvements truly show where the creators heart and soul are. 
This is an awesome platform in recognizing teamwork, leadership, strategy building, perseverance, camaraderie and so many other positive  attributes.  
Sincerely,

SFCBruce

“Give it 110% Because Anything Less is

UNACCEPTABLE!”

• Like 1