World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Tournament Map

Peter

Hello Commanders,

The league tournament is about to begin in 2 days. We have changed the sign-up time and start time back to Friday and Saturday. Here is a brief introduction of the upcoming new map.

Here is an overall look at the new map. You will spawn in the main islands scattered around bay. Each island have 8 cities, 6 spawn cities and 2 high level cities. All classes, Army, Air Force and Navy, can be deployed on this map. It's up to you how to deploy them wisely.

67059964_20211209-143213.png.3955096d122baac96ff17ddefdaef3e1.png

In early game, you can build pontoons to connect the islands and deploy your army units quickly to the small islands between the main, capture the cities and gain the advantage. You can also build a league city, train the transport plane to move your troops to attack hostile units.

1052868697_QQ20211209150343.thumb.jpg.26b66655df0ff6bc7f816bffb67f229d.jpg

There are many armament strongholds on this map, don't forget to defeat them to get resources and armaments. Here is some info about the armament stronghold. It's not a hard target.

1533466315_QQ20211209150501.thumb.jpg.ff30d233324373e90209ea254913b157.jpg

862391687_QQ20211209153921.jpg.d753b4e36f8435a6c2077658594ca0d7.jpg

At last, let's take a look at the central city on this map. This is a shielded city with many army troops around it. You may need more troops to capture it.

644236163_QQ20211209150307.thumb.jpg.4e2dc657e0c90078eda6720377c88475.jpg

Should you have more questions, please PM me or go to the CS. Thanks.

Peter

This will absolutely finish the game off, the original map was definitely the best. If boats are added then every armament should be base with no officers, of course someone will have 60k Bismarck’s and what are the other teams gonna be able to do if they don’t have the officers? Nothing not a thing tournament will be an absolute waste of time from here on out. Please do not implement this permanently. Maybe try something new make a fourth map and do one map every week from the first one to the next one. This is a better idea than having ships in a map, y’all immediately put new players at a crazy disadvantage by doing these incoherent things before talking to the community about it. 

• Like 1

I think the concept and idea is good. I do like how the leagues are more separated at the start giving more time to build. It’s also not quick to rush another league as you need to build bridges to the island between as well as fro it to the other league island. 
however I will agree that adding navy troops to tournament is a very bad idea. Once a player with full officers and high navy tech gets going it’s hard to counter. 
would be nice to see a tournament without any gems or even officers (but mainly without gems). Not fun to fight against teams with what can be compared to as an endless war chest. Tournament should be about skill and teamwork, not who has deeper pockets.

1 minute ago, ApkHawk148 said:

I think the concept and idea is good. I do like how the leagues are more separated at the start giving more time to build. It’s also not quick to rush another league as you need to build bridges to the island between as well as fro it to the other league island. 
however I will agree that adding navy troops to tournament is a very bad idea. Once a player with full officers and high navy tech gets going it’s hard to counter. 
would be nice to see a tournament without any gems or even officers (but mainly without gems). Not fun to fight against teams with what can be compared to as an endless war chest. Tournament should be about skill and teamwork, not who has deeper pockets.

Actually now thinking the older maps were better. Having seas and islands does shift the balance of power towards airman. Tanker and Cannoneer pretty much get shit on in this new map. 
a fix would be remove the water and fill in with some more cities. I do like the leagues more separated at the start and time to grow but currently navy and air will dominate this tournament.

• Like 1

Whoever designed this tournament map obviously has never played cup for even a single minute.

how is anyone supposed to finish the mission objectives when every damn city in this map is under shield for at least 4 hours??? And where are those oil and rubber transports which are still on my mission objective menu? Plus all the rss node now generate 1x rss output?  

if you guys don’t know how to make a good map, just keep the original maps. All these new maps are bad and are destroying this game

• Like 1