World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

S5 Season Feedback

Peter

Hello Commanders,

S5 season is live now. Our developers would like to know what you think about this new version. Please leave your comments below.

We will give away 500 amethysts for your feedback. Please remember each account can only receive the amethysts ONCE.

Please don't forget to leave your in-game name and in-game ID number. The amethysts will be distributed in 48 hours.

World Warfare Team

image.jpeg.8093eeb55c1206ff96346474baa8c188.jpeg

The combat manual becomes less and less interesting from time to time.
1. Portraits don't look interesting. A helmet is not the best choice. There are so many real portraits of Soviet wars that made the main contribution to the victory, but you add helmets and these are American helmets))))
2. New officer for tanks looks weak and expensive. Tanks lack protection from artillery. You can make a combination of the last two officers for the sub and the pilot. Add protection and attack range to the new officer.
You are not fixing bugs in the game. They grow like a snowball.
1. The window of daily tasks and the map of the field "jumps"
2. The roads are very narrow. I'm tired of talking about it. Units move along a straight road at different speeds.
You need to add tanks "pershing" and "t-34" to the factory of the city. This will increase their popularity, which will lead to an increase in the sales of officers for these tanks. Distribute all tanks to new levels. Light tank - level 1. Sherman - level 4. T-34 - level 6. Tiger - level 8. Pershing -10 level. King Tiger -12 level. Add a new type of AT ISU-152 and set it at level 12, and reduce the ferdinant and place it at level 8

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SlavyaninKursk said:

The combat manual becomes less and less interesting from time to time.
1. Portraits don't look interesting. A helmet is not the best choice. There are so many real portraits of Soviet wars that made the main contribution to the victory, but you add helmets and these are American helmets))))
2. New officer for tanks looks weak and expensive. Tanks lack protection from artillery. You can make a combination of the last two officers for the sub and the pilot. Add protection and attack range to the new officer.
You are not fixing bugs in the game. They grow like a snowball.
1. The window of daily tasks and the map of the field "jumps"
2. The roads are very narrow. I'm tired of talking about it. Units move along a straight road at different speeds.
You need to add tanks "pershing" and "t-34" to the factory of the city. This will increase their popularity, which will lead to an increase in the sales of officers for these tanks. Distribute all tanks to new levels. Light tank - level 1. Sherman - level 4. T-34 - level 6. Tiger - level 8. Pershing -10 level. King Tiger -12 level. Add a new type of AT ISU-152 and set it at level 12, and reduce the ferdinant and place it at level 8

I agree and might I add that it’s stupid that light tanks get a second skin but not king tigers or maus tanks. Why are certain troops getting second skins while others haven’t even gotten their first skin? 
the season pass is shit. For the rewards given it’s not worth it all to receive a permanent light tank skin? 

as for the tank officer all it has done really is increase the hp slightly and some attack values, it helps but again arty tends to beat tanks still (m40s and rockets). The AOE and range that arty has just overpowers tanks still. There are some situations where tanks win sometimes easily but in serious battles tanks must be used with other arty for support otherwise they are just meat shields that won’t die immediately but won’t do a lot of damage before they go down. 

as for the roads I’m tired of seeing troops speed up and slow down going down them. Make the roads wider and fix this issue.

1 minute ago, ApkHawk148 said:

I agree and might I add that it’s stupid that light tanks get a second skin but not king tigers or maus tanks. Why are certain troops getting second skins while others haven’t even gotten their first skin? 
the season pass is shit. For the rewards given it’s not worth it all to receive a permanent light tank skin? 

as for the tank officer all it has done really is increase the hp slightly and some attack values, it helps but again arty tends to beat tanks still (m40s and rockets). The AOE and range that arty has just overpowers tanks still. There are some situations where tanks win sometimes easily but in serious battles tanks must be used with other arty for support otherwise they are just meat shields that won’t die immediately but won’t do a lot of damage before they go down. 

as for the roads I’m tired of seeing troops speed up and slow down going down them. Make the roads wider and fix this issue.

And let me just add that m40s come with a lvl 2 LC while maus come at lvl 5. So by the time a player unlocks maus tanks, there’s already full armies of motos running around. The only troop close to being unlocked at the m40 lvl are tigers with the lvl 8 city munitions. They are ok but still, motos at max lvl and officers has about the same hp as tigers hit with more range and AOE damage.  It takes too long to get the stronger tank units that have a better chance of winning against massive moto armies. If there were no LC troops then the balance would be fine.

• Like 2

It would be nice if you revert the global with the following changes:
1. Rebirth immediately (without waiting 8 hours)
2. Divide the area with a red line, which cannot be crossed for a time or a vote between the league leaders.
3. Create a balance where the m40 will not dominate on the first day of the game. If the league gets the M40, their rivals should get the extended tigers or tech city for the tigers. It is necessary to balance by changing the time of receipt of these units. It looks strange that in the game the m40 is placed on one bowl of tigers on another. But at the same time, the M40 without urban technology looks more advantageous than the tigers with urban technology.
4. The most radical change will be the idea I mentioned earlier. Admission to the field with a special ticket. If you leave the field before it closes (white flag), you will not receive tickets or lose them. The white flag is a big problem, but there is a reason for that, a reason for the imbalance. A player who jumps onto the field and has a handicap even after 2 hours dominates the jumper now. This is especially true for blitz and islands.

• Like 1

Swift thrust is currently broken. When respawning you can potential get a lvl 5,9 or even a lvl 12 rebel city. This shouldn’t be but right now it is and needs to be fixed.

Also there needs to be a pre sign up for bfs like tournament and when the time comes it launches everyone at the same time. For leagues they should be kept spawned together if possible. This would help solve dead bfs. It’s annoying when your team jumps a fresh map but no other competitive or strong leagues join. Basically becomes a rebel farming map and that’s no fun. Leagues will not join bfs if they see another already in bf having a head start. Everyone is so focused on only joining if they can win.  Anyway sometimes has to be done otherwise why play at all. I’m not going to spend money on officers, gems or anything if all I’m going to do is fight rebels. I want good competitive players to fight against. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ApkHawk148 said:

When respawning you can potential get a lvl 5,9 or even a lvl 12 rebel city. This shouldn’t be but right now it is and needs to be fixed.

Can you please report this to the CS? Give them the coordinates of that rebel city. This issue will be fixed then.

3 minutes ago, MadScientist777 said:

I think that before and new content drops the game should optimized and bugs should be fixed. The game runs very larggy regardless of what phone you have. Its about the quality not the quantity. 

Hey Mad, you can send in a report to the CS when it happens again. They will ask for more info to fix the lags.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Peter said:

Can you please report this to the CS? Give them the coordinates of that rebel city. This issue will be fixed then.

Why? They know what the map swift thrust is and what cities start out as lvl 5,9 , and 12. It’s just a problems that players are able to spawn in these cities when they shouldn’t.

11 hours ago, ApkHawk148 said:

Why? They know what the map swift thrust is and what cities start out as lvl 5,9 , and 12. It’s just a problems that players are able to spawn in these cities when they shouldn’t.

We have fixed it. Commanders can not respawn in the new maps after today.

On 12/7/2021 at 7:57 PM, SlavyaninKursk said:

On 12/7/2021 at 10:15 PM, ApkHawk148 said:

On 12/8/2021 at 9:56 AM, MadScientist777 said:

Hey. Please indicate your in-game name or ID. We will distribute the rewards then.

This federal campaign idea is the worst idea ever. I love the idea that leagues are supposed to cooperate. But! All that happens is leagues get in the map and all they want to do is kill each other. You can’t have both ways in a map either everyone wants to kill each other which is the norm or you set it up to where everyone’s green in the beginning and then you phase it out to where we turn red.

no I don’t know how the game mechanics work on that but something needs to be done.

No one wants to cooperate on any of the goals nor ally. Big leagues end up drowning out anyone that has a chance to even work together to enjoy the map. Every league wants to rip the throat out of others and kill kill kill. There is no way that any one wants to cooperate together to a common goal.

I’ve never existed in an environment where there are so many people that are hateful towards each other so the idea of having a map where people work together will never work and is a terrible Idea  

What a joke all the federal campaign does is create an opportunity to kill others. The only thing that happens is one league just continues to kill everyone else and uses your map as an opportunity to kill others. All the goals go to one league the big league that kills everyone. This map is an utter waste. Please fix it!

On 12/6/2021 at 11:49 PM, Peter said:

Hello Commanders,

S5 season is live now. Our developers would like to know what you think about this new version. Please leave your comments below.

We will give away 500 amethysts for your feedback. Please remember each account can only receive the amethysts ONCE.

Please don't forget to leave your in-game name and in-game ID number. The amethysts will be distributed in 48 hours.

World Warfare Team

image.jpeg.8093eeb55c1206ff96346474baa8c188.jpeg

I love it keep it up a good work lol by the way impressive new scout skin nice . Love it for holiday 

So for cup I want to report an issue that has been long ongoing but for this new map it’s worse.

I have another issue and this has to do with cup. There are leagues exploiting the game making it unfair to others. Screenshots below. This league All units has a second league helping them. This league demo their cities allowing All Units to cap and make lcs and extra cities before it was possible. This is within 2 hours of the bf opening.

From the screenshots you can see that ALl AU it’s has 3 lcs in which 2 are not near where they spawned. There is no possible way for them to have lcs in the Bolton right corner unless they had help. No way to get gigs and transport ships would take time and even then they wouldn’t have been able to sail over and cap 3 cities, convert 2 all under 2hours from bf start. The devs really need to fix this issue and get on banning these players and leagues that cheat the system like this. It is no fun to play cup or any map when leagues do this sort of shit. It’s unfair and then they get rewarded at the end from cup rewards.

A41E7A50-8794-426B-9D61-38B3A3B2CC28.jpeg

1A04F3DF-6B58-46B4-B202-4CF75990C782.png

7DE92D64-6BDE-4CA4-A1BB-BB73A9C74B62.png

6D61A9C8-1F1A-457A-9F5C-AE2EFC05CD52.png

682E2124-B4E0-43D0-8688-92DC8AB084BD.png

CD3086F3-010F-45AE-BDFA-2E20F6903326.png

75E27307-9AEE-4D4B-A40E-7F38F8A6B6F3.png

Just now, ApkHawk148 said:

So for cup I want to report an issue that has been long ongoing but for this new map it’s worse.

I have another issue and this has to do with cup. There are leagues exploiting the game making it unfair to others. Screenshots below. This league All units has a second league helping them. This league demo their cities allowing All Units to cap and make lcs and extra cities before it was possible. This is within 2 hours of the bf opening.

From the screenshots you can see that ALl AU it’s has 3 lcs in which 2 are not near where they spawned. There is no possible way for them to have lcs in the Bolton right corner unless they had help. No way to get gigs and transport ships would take time and even then they wouldn’t have been able to sail over and cap 3 cities, convert 2 all under 2hours from bf start. The devs really need to fix this issue and get on banning these players and leagues that cheat the system like this. It is no fun to play cup or any map when leagues do this sort of shit. It’s unfair and then they get rewarded at the end from cup rewards.

A41E7A50-8794-426B-9D61-38B3A3B2CC28.jpeg

1A04F3DF-6B58-46B4-B202-4CF75990C782.png

7DE92D64-6BDE-4CA4-A1BB-BB73A9C74B62.png

6D61A9C8-1F1A-457A-9F5C-AE2EFC05CD52.png

682E2124-B4E0-43D0-8688-92DC8AB084BD.png

CD3086F3-010F-45AE-BDFA-2E20F6903326.png

75E27307-9AEE-4D4B-A40E-7F38F8A6B6F3.png

This map has problems and the old maps were better but this is to outright unplayable with leagues that pull this shit. On top of that this is looking to be mid-late game navy and air dominance. Gemming is another issue itself when it comes to cup or any tournament map. It should be skill and teamwork not gems and exploiting the game. Unless something is done this game is sinking faster and faster each time. Start banning players and actually make changes to the gameplay and not cosmetic appearances.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my addition will be very simple I believe there should be an option to buy commanders using diamonds or coins also I believe an option to create formations would beNice like if I select a bunch of planes and I want them to do a particular formation like a V shape if there was a button to select in order to accomplish this that would be a nice feature I would also use it on land troops to keep them spread out especially when attacking bases that have artillery

IGN:[8B008B]4Fingers

ID: 1149940