World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League Introduction

Peter

League is one of the core game mechanics in World Warfare. If you have gathered a lot of friends in game, please create your own League as an alliance. The content of League will be more enriched in future.

Many benefits can be obtained in League:

1. Participate in League Battle, fight with other members to be victorious cooperatively.

2. Complete League Achievement.

3. More League gifts will be added in new updates.

Accesses in battlefield are bound up with Positions and cannot be changed. You can check out different accesses by clicking “League” button on the right and refer to “i”.

356.thumb.jpg.7d7d9094a2e4ffe9906114ca58

How to view my Access in battlefield?

Accesses in Battlefield are bound up with Positions and cannot be changed.

Commander-in-chief's accesses include: Transfer Commander-in-chief, Adjust Accesses, Edit Announcement, League Diplomacy, Construct League City, Construct League Monument, Abandon League City, League City Contribution, Construct League City Building, Capture League City, Manage League City Information, Use League Monument, Use League Bases, Use League Supplies, Use League Quartermaster Dept.

Staff Officer's accesses include: Edit Announcement, Construct League City, Construct League City Building, League City Contribution, Capture League City, Use League Monument, Use League Bases, Use League Supplies, Use League Quartermaster Dept.

Member's accesses include: League Contribution, Use League Bases.

How to view my Accesses in League?

League Leader can appoint different Positions in League. You can look up into detailed info for different Positions in Access interface.

357.thumb.png.4dd1fd0112953217abe0a59ff3

Edited by xiaodi

• 8 months later...

I am the leader our league, but it seems that I cannot adjust the positions once the battlefield has started. A new member has started the league battlefield and has the Commander in chief position, but he is not really active. So we cannot build league cities and a monument. I cannot adjust the position from the main screen also. I cannot ban him from the league as he is technically active in the battlefield and not in idle status. I need the commander in chief position in the battlefield to be able to make league buildings. What is the solution for this?

6 hours ago, MOPS1 said:

I am the leader our league, but it seems that I cannot adjust the positions once the battlefield has started. A new member has started the league battlefield and has the Commander in chief position, but he is not really active. So we cannot build league cities and a monument. I cannot adjust the position from the main screen also. I cannot ban him from the league as he is technically active in the battlefield and not in idle status. I need the commander in chief position in the battlefield to be able to make league buildings. What is the solution for this?

Hey there, it sounds like ur in a real pickle. There is no real concrete way of fixing this to my knowledge but from what I have seen in my own league, often times if a member surpasses the Commander in Chiefs battlefield rank the game seems to transfer cinc to highest member in battlefield. Now this might be a coincidence but it's worth a try for u to try to beat him on the league rankings. Other than that I cannot think of any ways to fix this. Perhaps the developers will find a fix for this.

6 hours ago, Waffles said:

Hey there, it sounds like ur in a real pickle. There is no real concrete way of fixing this to my knowledge but from what I have seen in my own league, often times if a member surpasses the Commander in Chiefs battlefield rank the game seems to transfer cinc to highest member in battlefield. Now this might be a coincidence but it's worth a try for u to try to beat him on the league rankings. Other than that I cannot think of any ways to fix this. Perhaps the developers will find a fix for this.

I am on the top in terms of rankings, he is at the bottom, because he is not really playing or logging in. I think he got the commander in chief position, because he first got into the battlefield and only he can give it up. As he is not really playing, I was wondering what will happen if I or another member gets out of the league and takes his city. Will he still be in the battlefield?

44 minutes ago, MOPS1 said:

I am on the top in terms of rankings, he is at the bottom, because he is not really playing or logging in. I think he got the commander in chief position, because he first got into the battlefield and only he can give it up. As he is not really playing, I was wondering what will happen if I or another member gets out of the league and takes his city. Will he still be in the battlefield?

In that case if the inactive person is kicked from the battlefield then the position will transfer to their the top person in league or the second person that entered the battle.

• 10 months later...