World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

UI Optimziation-Vol.7: Events

Peter

Hello Commanders,

The rewards of Vol 6 will not be distribute as we didn't get any valuable feedback. 

As always, we will give away 3000 diamonds to the commanders that leave the top3 BEST comments of this volume, too. Come and leave your comments under this post! It can be suggestion, advice or opinion on our UI optimization. We will not deliver the diamonds if no good comments in the comment area.

Here come the events interfaces that include daily login, special offers, special events, etc. We have chosen some interfaces that may affect your prior experience for your information. Check the pictures below.

This is the daily login interface, we have moved the tabs to the left and changed the background into black.

1559449675_181.thumb.jpg.8d866cc2fa75e19a2247ff0971fd9d9e.jpg

This is the limited time pack interface, we have optimized the packs into a small size and added some back ground pictures. They look better than before now.

373197165_182.thumb.jpg.978821c10208de4eddfabc07d8c1a6ab.jpg

Hello , 
The changes look like they are very good. I have a problem however with links generally in the game as I am loosing my finger prints . For example: To touch the link to each group of soldiers and in the default group is very difficult. I don’t know whether you can make the links more sensitive but , it would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 1:15 PM, MadScientist777 said:

I really liked the overall look and color pallet for the UI although I have one small criticism. On the left side of the screen the gray soldier icons don't contrast well with the brighter background. Perhaps a color change, highlight or minor tweak could change it. Thank you for your time 

MadScientist777 

The grey soldier icons will be replaced in the formal version, so no need to worry about it.