World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Feedback from Fall of the Empire

Peter

On 17.11.2021 at 10:47, Peter said:

Пожалуйста, укажите ваше имя и ID. Тогда мы раздадим награды.

09.11.2021 в 11:52 Петр сказал:

Привет, командиры!

Вы присоединились к карте кампании? Как там дела? Наши разработчики хотели бы услышать ваше мнение, предложения или совет по поводу этой карты. Не стесняйтесь оставлять свои комментарии ниже.

Как всегда, мы разыграем 500 аметистов за отзывы. E ACH счет можно получить только аметисты РАЗ .     

Пожалуйста, НЕ оставьте свое внутриигровое имя и игровой номер . Аметисты будут доставлены через 48 часов.   

Команда Мировой Войны

09.11.2021 в 11:52 Петр сказал:

17.11.2021 в 10:47 Петр сказал:

Пожалуйста, укажите ваше а мы раздадим награды.

Да и так много всего сказано, очень много доработок, исправляйте

NagiBator

Id 963435

While the reduced killing ability of the rebels is nice the health is still a little high and the layout of the Alliance cities and imperial cities gives advantages to people located to the north in our map the imperial cities are all clustered together in one area. If you expect everyone to work together these cities should be spread out to all areas better. For those complaining of lack of oil rss or rubber following the campaign and regular goals you’ll get everything you need to be advancing on the map. The complaint I got right now I didn’t get my rewards for feedback from first campaign map. 

MojoRyder

ID 66557

I agree with everyone on the “drop in and force all to be allied for the first few days.” People coming in to fight everyone right off the bat is trash. 

There should be a screen in ranking that tracks unit type kills (ace, outpost, guard, etc)

There should not be a declare victory since this will cause most players to never experience the end game fights. 

Capital city missions do not give credit for the global mission if they are capped before that phase. 

Lincoln’s luck

• Peter locked this topic
  • Avery unlocked this topic