World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Feedback from Fall of the Empire

Peter

Hello Commanders,

Did you join the campaign map? How is going there?  Our developers would like to have your opinions, suggestions or advice on this map. Please feel free to leave your comments below.

As always, we will give away 500 amethysts for your feedback. Each account can only receive the amethysts ONCE.

Please don't forget to leave your in-game name and in-game ID number. The amethysts will be distributed in 48 hours.

World Warfare Team

Troop cap needs to be changed. It’s hard to expand when I’m level 12 and only have 22 troops spots. Also make mission longer or show on the map when the mission troops are. Make it were we can build bombers are level 10 city not 12. Add more oil zones on the map. Make it where when everyone drops it automatically Allie’s everyone, because some people just want to kill players and not play the missions. That’s all I got for now. It’s a great idea but needs better execution.    

CptBrad 
ID-128297 

• Upvote 2

Well how are we suppise to develope when a m40 is shooting at city when  drop on map? 2nd you guy need to give us resorce so we can develope why we need level 13 for bomber  and oil? And why not make it automatically ally cause lot of noob did not understand it a cooperative map they drop there to kill player  and how we suppose to experiance the map this way? Or  those who want to kill player   give them option to to be  imperial. We jump  a full team  and we  all agree not to try it again  

Sgtludovic

Id: 500788

Edited by Sgtludovic
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello, I liked the new campaign mode however I believe there needs to be a change. I feel like the ability to use amethysts in this mode should be turned off. You are already given a boosted start and I think that this is just a little over kill with the amethysts. 

Also I think it should be an automatic alliance with other players. Because it’s a campaign against the computer not each other… that’s what all the modes are for… 

thank you for listening to us!!

-NotMcrib

-ID : 505834

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Peter, 

before you ask opinions from players, first make up your mind if you guys want this to be a PvP game or PvE game. It seems that the direction of this game is going PvE way. Best of luck to maintain the player base (I am sure there will be many players who prefer PvE) and keep this game profitable. But I know for some of us, this map spells the end of this game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Funny how you can get your art gens in get a lc going with Yasuji in it have over 350 range and setup artillery post and lvl it up to 3 only to have rebel artillery with 300 range start hitting you but yet your troops are to far away to attack in the art post. Secondly there shouldn’t be any solo drops of players in this map should be league jump together and if you want everyone working together then it should auto ally or neutral for the first day or so 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This campaign  bf sux. Motos 100 k hitpoint.  Wirbies  55 k ..super tigers takes 2 hour to kill. I won't be playing that bf until it's retooled. Ridiculous  hitpoints on those troops. Motos tat fire from 2 cities  over. Had 6 lv 4 oil wells wouldn't even give me the oil for it to the city it was associated  with. The countdown clock would get to 30 seconds  then jump backup to 1 minute. Lots of work need to done to your so called campaign  bf. They are not true campaign  bf either

Overall good (needs work though) 

however, definitely need to look at troop HP limits. Rebel HP having 1.6m is a bit extreme. If you’re not going to boost our attack limits, then make it at least within reach especially when starting first day. 

secondly, love the difficulty of the rebels! Makes for a more interesting map. However, i don’t like the “1 hit” unit death approach. Means I am constantly having to pump out troops and then I run into the problem of running out of population. So ultimately, I gain nothing.

third, ace troops should be hard,  but please remove the healing ability. Bad enough to try and kill a unit with an attack x10 what I have….and a hp of 1.6m…

lastly, I agree with previous statements, make it a league field and all players are allied at least for the first half. I think people missed the memo about having objectives and working together. 

Also, try to make the objectives more main stream on the front page. I had to explain to multiple people where to find them. 

johndeerefan

• Upvote 1

After battling to get going getting everyone to understand the campaign phases that need to be done in our map was hard as most people kept taking cities of none importance other than getting personal score up  and the lack of people moving to the middle of the map where most of the campaign was calling for us to work and only a few did that leading to several phases not getting completed for rewards. You don’t need to spend gems on this map and as for resources as you get into the middle and take the lvl 15 and 19 cities you’ll be flush with resources but you really don’t need then]m in this map as killing these harder rebels results in arms being given to you. The only arms not immediately given are battleships but if you get resupply pack take the first lvl 15 close to you  you’ll be able to get them.  Overall I think it should be a league map for training or everyone is auto allied they rebels will kick your ass given a chance and there’s no time really for fighting each other with the phases timed. The health of these rebels could be taken down to about half of what they are now because 3 of us were hitting the lvl 20 and still took most of the day to get it. 

Let start with the bad if this meant to be campaign mode, should consider being a campaign. Major problem with population to low give ojvetive like take rss for reward with it like u always done. I find very this mostly a ground troops fighting. Mission either needs to extened or even if the timer run out still be able to get rewards or change the mechanical for it cuz with the the rewards can't really progress without it n end up use baby weak arms. Pumping troops like crazy not to metion the distance it take to move them to keep fighting mind as well play Russian route end up being r.i.p without the rewards for better troops n rss can't really do much of anything. Problem what i couldnt upgrade my farm or rss even wen i had requirement passing lve 3 look in to it. Def need to fix rubber n oil rss problem wasn't getting anything from them. Take off the gem rewards it not like everything is in a rush it not needed in this mode. One more thing y upgrading rss cost lot maybe cut it by half. So is their a reason why oil n bomber can be only made at 13 up what with that

Now for the good, very an grateful you gave arms a ahead of time even with baby rewards feels right just to start or begin the map with cause i rather not pump troops all day long n no one else want to either, but in the right direction thier. Very grand idea of making army af n navy bases at high lve really speed up the progress of game n easier n faster to train n expand troops smart move dont really care bout the status of the mz lve as long bases r high. Having navy arms def helps out for sure but without the B1G GμnZ game get stop in track. I can def see how the rewards works cuz i did the map in mind it possible to do map but only with the rewards n having cooperate cuz i was barely able to make to Europe by D-day Normandy yes i was able to pull it off. I forgot very much like how u give steel away very easily helps out to buy flags.

Xendetta

I.d 664365

On 11/12/2021 at 4:25 PM, Marty said:

I didn’t care for it.  Seems like it was made to cause us to spend money.  Rebel cities too high of lbs and M40’s with 72k hit points.  I won’t be playing it again.

On 11/11/2021 at 3:58 AM, DivineCrissus said:

So far, as i’ve been on the map, i don’t see much rubber but a lot of oil. in the new map update, maybe add more oil at resource zones. besides that it’s an amazing map.

On 11/10/2021 at 2:43 PM, supreme said:

Les troupes dont beaucoup trop forte .....impossible De jouer avec des petits niveau ....tout lecm9nde abandonne et personne ne pourront finir une seule demande dans les temps impartis....

Sinon bonne idée mais à revoir plus jouable

Please indicate your name and ID. We will distribute the rewards then.

• Peter locked this topic
  • Avery unlocked this topic