World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[League Battle- Sitrep]

Peter

Commanders, please feel free to post Sitrep and screenshots of league battles! 

We will give away prizes for your work! o o

Please analyze the situation, and attach the Situation Map and Battle Scene for you Sitrep!

All developers wanna see Sitrep badly!  1000 Diamonds for one good Sitrep per day!

Edited by Peter
  • Upvote 1

SitRep

2100 hours EST

GODz entered the battlefield with experienced and veteran players. Currently the battle for territory is under way. We share the battlefield with 3 other enemy combatant leagues, only have fought with one of them before. The men are eager for war.

Nothing further to report.

CWO III Semispaz

• Upvote 1

• Peter pinned this topic

We just had some important battles. There was a lot of trash talking at first... PsychoPomp had a lot to say in chat plus some others were all against my League... So we had to fight to set some things straight. Now PsychoPomp's city is destroyed... And we also had to take our neighbors HQ and one of their cities for helping him. Here are some screenshots. Please credit me with the diamonds ASAP.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by KingCB
  • Upvote 1

SitRep for First 24 Hours of the Number 1 Silver Cup PVP Tournament... GODz is winning. I went up to the north of the map and took out the entire Pasta League one by one and took all of their cities. With an entire league cluster all to myself I was able to collect lots of oil and rubber transports which unlocked missions and helped my team. Semi and Gimptu rushed to middle and were the first inside to take Command Centers and Killed the Wonder already. After 1 day, we are nearly 2/3rds of the way to victory. Screenshots will be below if there are no more errors.

One problem is that it seems one of the developers hates us Lol... Our mission is stuck on 7,999 for almost a hour straight even though we have obviously collected more than enough since it went to 7,999. We have 8 rubber bases and kill dozens of rubber transports per hour... But it doesn't move anymore Lol. Maybe they know that once we unlock this mission this PVP will be over in short order. Well fine... We will get it done anyway :P

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by KingCB

• Peter unpinned this topic