World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

S4 Season Feedback

Peter

DarkAngel, #178.

interesting. I do like that there is finally something for airman to get excited about, but spread the wealth. The only thing different in the new map is higher level rebel cities.I’ve seen though that rather than keeping them, new eateries spawn into these cities. Also, no permanent skins are awarded.

my interest disappeared back in C2 when I realized it was turning the game into farming. There are not so many players in the game and even fewer of those who play actively and strongly. the huge number of available fields makes them empty. The game is out of competition. x2 speed is very fast, it breaks the game mechanics. You need to make cards to enter the field. This card must be earned by completing the battle to the end or bought in the store for real money. This will prevent players from leaving the field so often. You need to pay attention to the roads. Units travel along the road at variable speed.

name: KURSK