World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

S4 Season Feedback

Peter

On 8/23/2021 at 2:56 AM, Peter said:

Hello Commanders,

S4 season is live now. Our developers are desperate to know what you think about this new version. Please leave your comments below.

We will give away 500 amethysts for your feedback. Please remember each account can only receive the amethysts ONCE.

Please don't forget to leave your in-game name and in-game ID number. The amethysts will be distributed in 48 hours.

World Warfare Team

These updates get worse and worse, please bring the hardcore map in with no gems and no shields! Feel free to rotate it or keep it open always like global.... Hardcore global no gems no shields let's the players war!! Until then you will keep seeing one person win every season with his 60 Alt accounts 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It’s the beginning of season 4, so I have no real opinion of it just yet.

the rewards do seem pretty low compared to the previous seasons that I played. Albeit, I completely missed season 3 and part of season 2.

new map: have not played it yet, but I am curious to try it.

new officer: I like him,.. lol. I don’t think he is too OP. I had used him in the last map and I fell from the sky pretty easily on my first fight, lol. Also, using my flak against another airman, whom I know has him,.. it did take about 15-20 sec longer before I was able to kill them; just means I need to expand my aa next time instead of running lvl 1s. The extra def does help. FYI: his portrait is a giant head,.. not like any of the other officers, looking at all the officers together, he’s like an orange on a toothpick. If you nerf him, do I get a refund?

In-game issue: I noticed the in-unit count down timer is glitching. Can’t see time remaining before I can use chaff again or any other special from any other unit.

playing off a previous comment: I do like the idea of a ‘skin store’, it would be like a candy shop for many of us,… but I’m still waiting for a bumblebee skin for scouts, and baby shark for mitsu,.. lol

i still think tankers are the weakest and the timeline to build should be changed so the tiger/king tiger be available at lower munitions level. No one ever uses king tigers. By the time anyone get them,.. it’s the end of the map and they are being decimated by expanded m40s. I started this game as tanker years ago when it just came out,.. and switched to airman because tankers are pretty much farming for me as an airman. A dozen buffed airman flak 41s with salvo will just destroy any amount of tanks no matter what type of tank or how many. Can kill an ss tiger in literally <1 min. Tanker still get the raw end in this game.

On 8/23/2021 at 12:56 PM, Peter said:

Hello Commanders,

S4 season is live now. Our developers are desperate to know what you think about this new version. Please leave your comments below.

We will give away 500 amethysts for your feedback. Please remember each account can only receive the amethysts ONCE.

Please don't forget to leave your in-game name and in-game ID number. The amethysts will be distributed in 48 hours.

World Warfare Team

On 8/23/2021 at 1:20 PM, SofaKingGood said:

S4 rewards have been trimmed back.  No permanent skin reward like last season.  It's nice that you have focused on airmen this season but I hope S5 will be for tankers.

On 8/26/2021 at 11:20 AM, Sgtludovic said:

The s4 still no permanent skin,it not worth to put money in...welllot of bug and the atlantuc map s u c k  a lot,those buff and debuff  thing, will never go to this map again...i am sgt ludovic my id is# 500788

Where is my teward?🤣

3 hours ago, Realvapejay said:

It’s the beginning of season 4, so I have no real opinion of it just yet.

the rewards do seem pretty low compared to the previous seasons that I played. Albeit, I completely missed season 3 and part of season 2.

new map: have not played it yet, but I am curious to try it.

new officer: I like him,.. lol. I don’t think he is too OP. I had used him in the last map and I fell from the sky pretty easily on my first fight, lol. Also, using my flak against another airman, whom I know has him,.. it did take about 15-20 sec longer before I was able to kill them; just means I need to expand my aa next time instead of running lvl 1s. The extra def does help. FYI: his portrait is a giant head,.. not like any of the other officers, looking at all the officers together, he’s like an orange on a toothpick. If you nerf him, do I get a refund?

In-game issue: I noticed the in-unit count down timer is glitching. Can’t see time remaining before I can use chaff again or any other special from any other unit.

playing off a previous comment: I do like the idea of a ‘skin store’, it would be like a candy shop for many of us,… but I’m still waiting for a bumblebee skin for scouts, and baby shark for mitsu,.. lol

i still think tankers are the weakest and the timeline to build should be changed so the tiger/king tiger be available at lower munitions level. No one ever uses king tigers. By the time anyone get them,.. it’s the end of the map and they are being decimated by expanded m40s. I started this game as tanker years ago when it just came out,.. and switched to airman because tankers are pretty much farming for me as an airman. A dozen buffed airman flak 41s with salvo will just destroy any amount of tanks no matter what type of tank or how many. Can kill an ss tiger in literally <1 min. Tanker still get the raw end in this game.

Right,.. IGN: RealVapeJay

member ID: 25499

No permanent skin just shows how money hungry you guys are. 

New officer just makes Air overpower and is now not only the best city taker but also the best pvper.

Map is boring and Navy is mostly useless in pvp somehow in a map that is mostly water.

That's my opinion on the patch

Extra not patch issue but recent customer support issue.
I had a bug where 4 days in a game It restarted all my battlefield lab research, got rid of the 2000 amethyst lab I bought for that battlefield, got rid any extra flags I had spent resources on (+31 ish flags) and reset my battlescore not level though before I was going to get S+. I was told after weeks of going back and forth they could recoup me like 400 Amethyst. I tried to explain in just the lab alone I lost 2000 Amethyst after treating my like I was dumb and at this point 4+ weeks have passed they said they would do me a FAVOR and its a ONE TIME thing the could give me 2000 Amethyst only. Which annoyed me because I was treated through the whole conversation that their game bugging was my problem and it took FOUR WEEKS. And if god forbid it bugs again they wont do anything about it. I never responded so did not get the 2000 Amethyst. It's not even worth accepting the slap in the face at this point. And remember Amethyst is a mostly paid resource and this is how they treat people.

Edited by Wingcraftian

Just had a chance to try out Atlantic map and my overall opinion is I enjoy Aegean more. 

I do like having different rebel strongholds and armament facilities, and really like on Aegean that there are elite battleships and strongholds which give 100k exp per kill. I was surprised to not find those on atlantic, which is the sole reason I like Aegean better. 

I do like how these newer maps are including a description and breakdown of units by clicking the information tab on the units. Other maps, you have no idea what type of damage output that the units have. Being able to see the stats is a very nice QOL improvement and should be updated on other maps such as MMR. 

I personally give the map a 6/10. It doesn’t feel like I’m fighting in the Atlantic, because of so many unrealistic lanes to accommodate navy. I enjoy the resource planes and trucks to speed up production though. 

Buffs and Debuffs: for my field it rolled -50% armament cost but -30% move speed. Before the buffs were announced, I literally said in chat.. I’m so glad we are playing on a fast map. Cup is so slow! 2 minutes later we uncovered the movement speed debuff. This kind of killed the map for me. Slow movement speed.. needing to pay attention for an entire hour just to conquer another city is the worst part of this game. Please consider removing movement speed debuffs from the debuff pool. 

Edited by Pietryga
  • Like 1

On 8/28/2021 at 9:23 AM, Williams said:

As recompensas estão boas, agora achei as peles fracas.

On 8/28/2021 at 1:44 AM, ThePlug said:

These updates get worse and worse, please bring the hardcore map in with no gems and no shields! Feel free to rotate it or keep it open always like global.... Hardcore global no gems no shields let's the players war!! Until then you will keep seeing one person win every season with his 60 Alt accounts 

On 9/4/2021 at 3:27 AM, Pietryga said:

Just had a chance to try out Atlantic map and my overall opinion is I enjoy Aegean more. 

I do like having different rebel strongholds and armament facilities, and really like on Aegean that there are elite battleships and strongholds which give 100k exp per kill. I was surprised to not find those on atlantic, which is the sole reason I like Aegean better. 

I do like how these newer maps are including a description and breakdown of units by clicking the information tab on the units. Other maps, you have no idea what type of damage output that the units have. Being able to see the stats is a very nice QOL improvement and should be updated on other maps such as MMR. 

I personally give the map a 6/10. It doesn’t feel like I’m fighting in the Atlantic, because of so many unrealistic lanes to accommodate navy. I enjoy the resource planes and trucks to speed up production though. 

Buffs and Debuffs: for my field it rolled -50% armament cost but -30% move speed. Before the buffs were announced, I literally said in chat.. I’m so glad we are playing on a fast map. Cup is so slow! 2 minutes later we uncovered the movement speed debuff. This kind of killed the map for me. Slow movement speed.. needing to pay attention for an entire hour just to conquer another city is the worst part of this game. Please consider removing movement speed debuffs from the debuff pool. 

On 9/4/2021 at 4:07 AM, hasan said:

مرحبا

On 9/4/2021 at 7:11 AM, Jaden said:

This season fun like every other season

This season is really fun like the previous seasons its just you get off for one second you loose or go down on ranking

5 hours ago, CrrH said:

seems good so far thanks

Hey. I need you in-game names and ID numbers for the rewards distribution. Give me the information ASAP. Thank you!