World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

S4 Season Feedback

Peter

Hello Commanders,

S4 season is live now. Our developers are desperate to know what you think about this new version. Please leave your comments below.

We will give away 500 amethysts for your feedback. Please remember each account can only receive the amethysts ONCE.

Please don't forget to leave your in-game name and in-game ID number. The amethysts will be distributed in 48 hours.

World Warfare Team

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Peter said:

Hello Commanders,

S4 season is live now. Our developers are desperate to know what you think about this new version. Please leave your comments below.

We will give away 500 amethysts for your feedback. Please remember each account can only receive the amethysts ONCE.

Please don't forget to leave your in-game name and in-game ID number. The amethysts will be distributed in 48 hours.

World Warfare Team

Cant wait for it so excited to play it -PukkaJ

Not sure what you guys have been smoking but this seasons rewards are just a slap in the face. No permanent skin plus the skins are for more air troops, there has only been 2 tanker skins released and you had to pay for them to be permanent. At least have one of each class of skin available each season or give the players a choice of the skin. Also a second Lancaster skin, when there’s been other skins demanded? 
Now the new officer you guys out in store you must have been smoking extra because you completely made airman OP now. 50% more defense from aa, no actually it cuts all aa damage in half because it says 50% defense from aa. Why would you put out an officer that breaks the rock-paper-sicissor balance. Cannoneer (AA) are supposed to have an advantage over airman but this officer now protects them from AA. I guess it is fitting as cannoneer shit on tankers anyway because AOE is super OP where tankers don’t have this ability. 
im just curious if you intend to release more officers like this one that counters existing officers and clàss advantages. 
almost every fast map with 2x speed or more which be majority airman now (as if it wasn’t like this already but now it’s just going to be more overwhelming air). 
I’m going to be straight up and say that this update makes me ready to just quit the game forever. 

Haven’t played the new map yet but I bet it’s mainly a PvE map like Aegean which promotes more farming then fighting. This game has seriously lost my interest. 

If you want to fix the game start listening to player feedback. Balance troops correctly, see what troops are struggling and buff, see what troops are excelling way too much and nerf. A big complaint I have is in faster speed map there is no damage or range compensation which means certain troops benefit and others seem to get needed.

If nothing is done I will give this game a few more months before this game dies.

2DB58B70-ECC3-4C27-A989-81FD27DF03ED.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I do not want the free Amythest no offense, and the new map did not live up to its expectations.. when you guys stated that this map would model the world yall set the cards on the table, ppl expected a much larger map. This map basically resembles one of the other several naval maps we already have alot of. Ppl will indeed mainly use their op ships to get around and maybe a small ground force to push deeper into islands but thats all.. i dont see a fair mix of units as portrayed. For the battle pass, no perm skins? no perm borders? you kidding me? Ppl like me will spend money, but if it isnt perm why am i paying for that? Dont misread this post, i actually like this game alot and have spent thousands already on it so its more like frustration of the repetition.

• Like 1

My thoughts on Season 4:

Map

I haven't got a chance to play the map yet, but will when it comes out. I don't mind PVE maps which I assume this will be, so I think I'll enjoy it. I also really like the idea of realistic maps. You can take the fights anywhere, such as european theatre, pacific theater, africa, etc. Very cool concept, and I'm excited to toy with it.

Battlefield Recap:

I haven't found the feature yet. I spent a few minutes trying to find it, but haven't been able to. Am not sure if it's enabled on the map I'm on since we started prior to Season 4. Will post another feedback when Map and Recap have been tested.

Season Rewards:

General: I believe these rewards are very low for the amount of effort it takes to achieve the top tier rewards. My experience comes from season 3, and I was in a battlefield active for 95% of season 3, and wasn't able to max out my rewards. I competed in a tournament and 4 separate MMRs with intent to max my battle manual, but wasn't able to. Now that I have collected a few Season 4 exchange tickets, I should be able to max this one out, but that is constant playing for nearly 3 months to earn a 30 day skin.

Skins: I hate the idea of 30 day skins. If it is money you're worried about, have all skins be permanent skins and have the abilities associated with them require a gem charge otherwise the skin will be purely cosmetic. I want to have unique troops to show off in the battlefield, and if the skin only lasts for 7 days or 30 days, It's pointless. I want to earn skins to make my troops look unique, and throughout the years have them be prestigious. For example, having the Tiger Avro skin. If you played in season 2, you unlocked that permanent skin and will have it forever, and it will never be on sale again. Keep that model, except have more skins for people to earn. Older skins will be more prestigious and more sought after compared to newer ones. I will not be purchasing S4 fast track bundles because the very end of the season is a temporary skin that I couldn't care less for. If the final season reward was a permanent Avro skin, I would make sure I had that skin before the season closed.

Tactic Cards/Amythest/Gold Coins: I do not purchase the season packs for these rewards. I'm glad they're there to supplement, but I'm mainly focused on skins and officer portraits.

Officer Portraits: Love them! Keep them coming! Very prestigious as I mentioned with the Unit Skins.

Officer: This unit seems a bit overpowered. I will be making a video showcasing him and his use against AA, and I believe the results will be pretty shocking. I'm glad you didn't put the effects against flak as well, because this officer alone would make airman extremely overpowered. This is coming from an Airman. 

Conclusion: Season 4 rewards leave a lot to be sought after. Temporary Skins are so pointless and leave no prestige from completing the season. I will not be spending any money to get to the end of the season rewards, because why bother. Map looks like a lot of fun, but is definitely tailored to beginner players and players who like PVE which is fine. Battlefield recap is very exciting if I can find out how to access it. The officer might be a bit too much. We'll see after the testings.

Peety

ID: 528906

Edited by Peety
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Peety said:

My thoughts on Season 4:

Map

I haven't got a chance to play the map yet, but will when it comes out. I don't mind PVE maps which I assume this will be, so I think I'll enjoy it. I also really like the idea of realistic maps. You can take the fights anywhere, such as european theatre, pacific theater, africa, etc. Very cool concept, and I'm excited to toy with it.

Battlefield Recap:

I haven't found the feature yet. I spent a few minutes trying to find it, but haven't been able to. Am not sure if it's enabled on the map I'm on since we started prior to Season 4. Will post another feedback when Map and Recap have been tested.

Season Rewards:

General: I believe these rewards are very low for the amount of effort it takes to achieve the top tier rewards. My experience comes from season 3, and I was in a battlefield active for 95% of season 3, and wasn't able to max out my rewards. I competed in a tournament and 4 separate MMRs with intent to max my battle manual, but wasn't able to. Now that I have collected a few Season 4 exchange tickets, I should be able to max this one out, but that is constant playing for nearly 3 months to earn a 30 day skin.

Skins: I hate the idea of 30 day skins. If it is money you're worried about, have all skins be permanent skins and have the abilities associated with them require a gem charge otherwise the skin will be purely cosmetic. I want to have unique troops to show off in the battlefield, and if the skin only lasts for 7 days or 30 days, It's pointless. I want to earn skins to make my troops look unique, and throughout the years have them be prestigious. For example, having the Tiger Avro skin. If you played in season 2, you unlocked that permanent skin and will have it forever, and it will never be on sale again. Keep that model, except have more skins for people to earn. Older skins will be more prestigious and more sought after compared to newer ones. I will not be purchasing S4 fast track bundles because the very end of the season is a temporary skin that I couldn't care less for. If the final season reward was a permanent Avro skin, I would make sure I had that skin before the season closed.

Tactic Cards/Amythest/Gold Coins: I do not purchase the season packs for these rewards. I'm glad they're there to supplement, but I'm mainly focused on skins and officer portraits.

Officer Portraits: Love them! Keep them coming! Very prestigious as I mentioned with the Unit Skins.

Officer: This unit seems a bit overpowered. I will be making a video showcasing him and his use against AA, and I believe the results will be pretty shocking. I'm glad you didn't put the effects against flak as well, because this officer alone would make airman extremely overpowered. This is coming from an Airman. 

Conclusion: Season 4 rewards leave a lot to be sought after. Temporary Skins are so pointless and leave no prestige from completing the season. I will not be spending any money to get to the end of the season rewards, because why bother. Map looks like a lot of fun, but is definitely tailored to beginner players and players who like PVE which is fine. Battlefield recap is very exciting if I can find out how to access it. The officer might be a bit too much. We'll see after the testings.

Peety

ID: 528906

Map:

shifting the game from pvp to PvE maps is causing more players to leave the game. Farming rebels from time to time is ok but it is becoming the norm now. Very few leagues are actually fighting. 
The World map was a good idea but poorly implemented. Should have been larger, closer to scale and way more options for attacks (good mix of all troops) some land, some naval.

New bomber officer:

the defense applies to AA Guns and bofors. This means any troop that is AA. You can check the descriptions of flaks and other aa and look to see that within it says it’s an AA gun. So The officer works against all AA.  
Also the defense stats doesn’t seem like the normal stand firm or clàss defense buffs, it sounds more like airman will now take 50% less damage from AA attacks. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ApkHawk148 said:

Map:

shifting the game from pvp to PvE maps is causing more players to leave the game. Farming rebels from time to time is ok but it is becoming the norm now. Very few leagues are actually fighting. 
The World map was a good idea but poorly implemented. Should have been larger, closer to scale and way more options for attacks (good mix of all troops) some land, some naval.

New bomber officer:

the defense applies to AA Guns and bofors. This means any troop that is AA. You can check the descriptions of flaks and other aa and look to see that within it says it’s an AA gun. So The officer works against all AA.  
Also the defense stats doesn’t seem like the normal stand firm or clàss defense buffs, it sounds more like airman will now take 50% less damage from AA attacks. 

I see it from both sides of the table. Aegean is a great map, because it allows a lot of rebel farming, and gives new players space between other players. By the time a natural fight happens, unless it's rushed, each player will have 3 or 4 cities and losing a city or two won't be as big of a deal. Obviously this isn't the most hardcore PVP map like blitz is, but there needs to be a playground for new players and older players. 

I'm going to test the AA tomorrow. If it is true that flak also are affected by the officer, then this officer is definitely overpowered. I can kill cannoneer flak with strats or mits on 2x maps pretty comfortably, and if I was taking 50% less damage I would be absolutely untouchable in the air. 

The new bomber officer release in S4 will completely throw off the game balance. Why introduce an officer to explicitly offset the airman/cannon class balance in this game? Cannon AA has extra defense against bomber as its class specialization. But now, we introduce an officer for bomber to offset that.  Also don’t forget that bomber has much higher HP than AA, so the extra defense helps bomber a lot more than on AA. What is going to happen in S5? Introduce another officer to increase AA defense against bomber? 

maybe you guys can continue to do this in circle by releasing  a new officer every season to cancel the effect of what was introduced in previous season?

As for the new map, it is made for PvE, end of discussion. This game will die if you continue to make PvE maps, not because people don’t like PvE, but because PvE is not your competitive differentiation against other games. What makes this game stand out is large PvP battles. There are hundred of other games to choose from if people want to do PvE.

Edited by Galop0

I for one see the changes but it’s the little thing about the season that’s not working there are no replays going on yet nor the new  tactical in game analysis where is that? Essentially the game is set up now where one guy with bombers can take a whôle map now this is even more with the changes. I would recommend more devs play in game and be a part of the actual game mechanics. I can barely get anyone in customer service to do one thing. People talk about PvP battles great! The issues is that  players have a billion alt players. I’ve been in maps where the alts number in 50 players total. It’s not fun even fighting anymore in a traditional league with real players. Massive tactic drops, massive heals. There needs to be limits somehow. 

CPT Dave 627486

Edited by Davuzi
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Davuzi said:

I for one see the changes but it’s the little thing about the season that’s not working there are no replays going on yet nor the new  tactical in game analysis where is that? Essentially the game is set up now where one guy with bombers can take a whôle map now this is even more with the changes. I would recommend more devs play in game and be a part of the actual game mechanics. I can barely get anyone in customer service to do one thing. People talk about PvP battles great! The issues is that  players have a billion alt players. I’ve been in maps where the alts number in 50 players total. It’s not fun even fighting anymore in a traditional league with real players. Massive tactic drops, massive heals. There needs to be limits somehow. 

CPT Dave 627486

That’s one of the main problems in this game, the lack of good pvp battles.

Massive league sizes/alts:

Leagues have gotten to the point where every bf they join they are bring at least 1-2 alts per player which brings up their alliance total to around 40-50 and thats just one league. Players use alts to have extra tactics mainly which is a huge advantage over a player who only has one account. Also use alts to cap lcs, build more lcs and feed arms to their main accounts. Some even build armies with them to accompany their mains. All are huge advantages over a league that is the max size per map limit. 

New bomber officer:

The new officer for airman is broken, simple as that. The main troop used to counter bombers is AA and what this officer does is make AA now half as effective. This now makes bombers stronger and dominant. Why play other classes when a player can just run bombers and do whatever they want? Especially in fast maps with increased troop speed?

Conclusion:

In the current state of the game, clàss balance is broken (even before this officer came into play), the pvp battles is at an all time low and if there is any they are poor due to unfair advantages such as excessive numbers, and the game is just gearing towards killing rebels then actually pvp which is what originally made this game great. Players don’t mind spending money but the devs are really making this game Pay to win. I for one wouldn’t mind paying for a skin just for cosmetic looks, or special troops to unlock for a bf but aren’t game breaking. Either players will be forced to keep spending a lot to keep up with other high spenders or they will quit and eventually not enough ppl will spend money.

• Upvote 1