World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

2 new suggestions

Bartlett

1. There should be point distribution between teams of people that work together to take out a tiger tank or SS Headquarters. I find it frustrating when I spend a lot of time, doing a lot of damage to a tank or HQ, and one of my allies comes in and gets credit for the kill.. If it were an enemy, that's different. But there's nothing I can do to stop an ally from taking the points for the work I've done... 

2. It'd be awesome if there was a battle chat message that let us know when a player has been removed from the game. When "wiping out" an enemy, it's really difficult to know if they have another city somewhere else. Just like we get a battlefield chat notification when someone captured a city, it'd be cool if there was one that said "(SomeOne) was defeated"... I would take a poll to see if people wanted it to say who defeated them. Either the conqueror remain anonymous, or it could be announced for anyone who wanted to avenge their defeat.. 

• Upvote 3

There is a respawn option after you have been defeated so it might be misleading to say someone was defeated only to let them respawn in a rebel city somewhere

And I always wondered how they determined who gets the kill when there are multiple people attacking a single target.

• Upvote 1

1. There should be point distribution between teams of people that work together to take out a tiger tank or SS Headquarters. I find it frustrating when I spend a lot of time, doing a lot of damage to a tank or HQ, and one of my allies comes in and gets credit for the kill.. If it were an enemy, that's different. But there's nothing I can do to stop an ally from taking the points for the work I've done... 

2. It'd be awesome if there was a battle chat message that let us know when a player has been removed from the game. When "wiping out" an enemy, it's really difficult to know if they have another city somewhere else. Just like we get a battlefield chat notification when someone captured a city, it'd be cool if there was one that said "(SomeOne) was defeated"... I would take a poll to see if people wanted it to say who defeated them. Either the conqueror remain anonymous, or it could be announced for anyone who wanted to avenge their defeat.. 

Please go submit this in our Q&A thread, our developer may see this.