World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Feedback for S3 Season

Peter

S3 Season Poll  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Commanders,

S3 season is live now! How do you like the new features in this season? The HQ is eager to have your advice, suggestions or opinions. Please just leave them in the comment area. Thanks.

Don't forget to finish the poll. 👊👊👊

World Warfare Team

Surevy-830x375.jpg.fab9ea9af4e0e9c228140d9d08757087.jpg

The submarine needs to not be able to launch the strike ability if it is out of attack range. There is little to no way to gauge the attack range out at sea, and having to wait 5 minutes for it to say "Out of Range" is just a slap to the face. So either have it say "Out of Range" upon activating strike, or have the unit auto path until it's in range to the target.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well from my game play of Aegean I can say the subs are very balanced but still require some changes to help them be a very good navy unit like North Carolina. One of the biggest fundamental problems is of course the speed of subs in battle. Most of the time your gonna be traveling above water but when your team is about to fight you are forced to submerge at least a scout view distance away- travel for 7-10 minutes to get at least semi behind the enemy and then lastly strike for another 5 mintier which all together is almost 20 minutes of not helping your team in the fight. Of course I do understand you have to communicate to your team to maybe back up and try to stall for strike but I think if your gonna have the strike and submerge time very long then maybe give subs a 10 percent speed bonus instead of the 50 percent speed debuff since they are very low healthy units that can die to destroys in a second. 

I feel like that is a fair adjustment for the subs but another route you could take is give them a 3 minute submerge and then a 2 minute strike with their speed debuff on them so they are able to help in the fight sooner. 

these 2 are good adjustments for subs and really depends what you guys want us to use subs for but currently it is very hard to utilize subs in a fight if it takes 20 minutes for them to actually get in position and fight- but then again their damage does make up for their slow speed but my allies be crying when they lose their 20 north’s while I kills the enemy north’s in one shot xD 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Peter

-Officers and Battle technology that apply to all units and all naval units currently don’t work for subs. This should be fixed. This will help with the speed. 

-Sub special attack: 

—Option 1: If subs are out of range while they conduct their special attack they still attack but with half the effects of bonuses. 

—Option 2: If subs are out of range while they conduct their special attack they still attack with full bonuses but the bonus effects only last 1 minute. 

-Time for surfacing submerging and special attack: Special attack 3min, Submerging 30 seconds, surfacing 3 minutes. 

***Emergency dive: deals 50% damage to max HP and submerges immediately.*** 

***Emergency blow: deals 50% damage to max HP and surfaces immediately.*** 

-Bombers: need to be able to attack subs while surfaced. 

Edited by Usmcland
To notify Admin.
  • Like 1

Subs are fun but the strike range is ineffective. Need a warning prior to attack. Also enemy resource nodes can see your subs there is no reason subs should be seen by resource or maybe just navy bases only. Also the subs can be visible when firing this should not be the case a subs strength is being invisible.  Also I don’t think a player should have to útilize a bf tech for strike mode find a better mix of bf tech instead of the current 

• Upvote 1