World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

S2 Season Feedback

Peter

Hello Commanders,

The S2 season is about to close in days. Spare no efforts to rush the battle manual points from now!

In this season, we offered some new portraits, new skins, new league emblem and the very new city frame, we also optimized the manual point gain from the seasonal missions.  How do you like the adjustments? Please speak out freely what on your mind is. We are open to have your suggestions and feedback. Thank you.

World Warfare Team

• Peter changed the title to S2 Season Feedback

portraits are terribly scary and not realistic, the final portrait of S1 is very beautiful. city icons look like bait for the enemy. it is absolutely unclear how rating points are awarded. this event turned the game into a farm, but the developers are happy, good marketing, sales have grown. if you need ideas for marketing, ask me, I have a lot of ideas that will not break the game and will not turn it into an uninteresting farm with half-empty maps, where 1-2 players play against their alt or newbies

Edited by SlavyaninKursk
  • Like 1

Ive enjoyed World Warfare for years, however recently ive began to notice changes which are destroying the environment I loved so much when I started. I would love if there were more advertising of the game. We are in need of new players terribly. I would like to add being a tanker has been much more fun since tanks were buffed a bit however I think it could go further. There has to be some way to level out the m40 vs. tank ratio. I have seen some players use salvo glitched onto their tanks and that makes a great tactic, maybe make this an permanent ability for tanks which can be activated for 90 seconds or so?. Idk. Just something. And if yall are gonna be fixing these glitches make sure to fix the aa/howi setup glitch. Its insanely overpowered. As I said. Ive enjoyed World Warfare for so long now and refuse to give up on the game. But there needs to be some effort put forth to really advertise and make the game shine. Thanks yall! Have a great Easter 🐣!

• Like 1

It’s not bad, but not great either.   First off, those Lancaster Bomber skins you made with the orange tiger motif makes them look like Halloween toys...really lame and bad taste in design.   Might want to come with something more realistic and give Lancasters even more abilities with special skin...like adding 20 percent more speed, more hitpoints and 2000 DEFENSE against cruisers AA.    You’ve overpowered cruiser AA - its unrealistic, only a tiny portion of flak hit bomber formations during WWII.

Talking about realism...you need to ditch the Suicide tactic, super lame...because it completely messes up gameplay on all sides.  Lastly why don’t you make switching from tankers to air skills costs less diamonnds?  Its just greedy and stupid to charge that much to players who have spent money on developing the skillsets.

For 2 years now, everone has advised you to create different city types and objectives to make this game more interesting instead of the same old taking a city objective.  I guess you either dont care or have no imagination?

Edited by VonRomulus
  • Like 1