World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Video Feature Feedback(Diamonds)

Peter

Hello Commanders,

An update including the video button is available. Please go to the App Store or Google Play Store to update and check the exciting videos. We are soliciting fine videos to fill up the content. Share your videos and earn free diamonds. However, for better experience of making, viewing and sharing the videos, we want to hear your voice about this feature!

SCES-General-InstagramImage.thumb.png.2ddde2eb93ac8bb13eaea23aded8f6b9.png

Please share your feedback, suggestion or advice with no hesitation! It can be the inconvenience of watching the videos, of making the videos or of experiencing the in-game video feature, etc. In one word, it can be any content that is relate to the video feature.

And we will give away 500 diamonds for the commander that leaves your feedback, suggestion or advice in the comment area below(One time for an account). Please do provide your in-game name and ID number. Diamonds will be sent out in 48 hours after your comments.

World Warfare Team

где взять материал для видео, если вы создали поля для фермы в маркетинговых целях? ваш маркетинг принес вам много денег, но убил ваш интерес к игре. как давно вы видели полный глобал?you sold many naval officers and created maps for them.  but the game on ships is not interesting and the battles are not epic.  only reward and combat leadership makes people play this shit.  Do you think players are in the top MMR and combat leadership - fighters?  no they are farmers.  so what video do you want to see?

Tell them Kursk, they only  make this game greater for the farmers.

This is a wargame right, at least i thought it was..

Make this game better to fight other players instead of rebel, or just go all the way and give the players exp when they offline so they can become stronger then the online players. 

Afk hero or Insane rebel hunter should be next new ranks ingame lmao

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tooth said:

I believe it is good watching other people fight work out different taktics 

18 hours ago, PREME said:

I think this is very great for the community, if we’re rolling out across map then we can just watch some gameplay real quick, great feature... ID-902928

17 hours ago, mathis08 said:

La nouvelle fonctionnalité est superbe [F5F5DC] PHANTOMS ID873237

16 hours ago, Astro777 said:

Good new feature.  Would like to see some training videos for newer players.

15 hours ago, SlavyaninKursk said:

где взять материал для видео, если вы создали поля для фермы в маркетинговых целях? ваш маркетинг принес вам много денег, но убил ваш интерес к игре. как давно вы видели полный глобал?you sold many naval officers and created maps for them.  but the game on ships is not interesting and the battles are not epic.  only reward and combat leadership makes people play this shit.  Do you think players are in the top MMR and combat leadership - fighters?  no they are farmers.  so what video do you want to see?

12 hours ago, MajesticNL said:

Make this game better to fight other players instead of rebel, or just go all the way and give the players exp when they offline so they can become stronger then the online players. 

10 hours ago, Thewalkingdead said:

😥

9 hours ago, Davuzi said:

Cpt Dave here LawKeepers I think it’s a good idea but the videos should be better integrated the system seems klunky

8 hours ago, FunnyMan said:

I didn't think I'd like this game, but when I tried it, I was hooked and I've been playing it all day everyday for the past weeks or so ID 1111898

Thank you everyone! We'd like to improve this feature, do you have any suggestions?

On 3/18/2021 at 8:36 AM, Odnerolfrj said:

I love the game it is fun and historical battle other players

On 3/16/2021 at 11:57 PM, Davuzi said:

Cpt Dave here LawKeepers I think it’s a good idea but the videos should be better integrated the system seems klunky

On 3/16/2021 at 9:00 PM, MajesticNL said:

On 3/16/2021 at 6:48 PM, SlavyaninKursk said:

On 3/16/2021 at 5:46 PM, Astro777 said:

Good new feature.  Would like to see some training videos for newer players.

On 3/16/2021 at 3:28 PM, Tooth said:

I believe it is good watching other people fight work out different taktics 

Provide your IDs so that we can distribute the gems

I think the new players need to have it easier, make some actual helpful how to videos or a better tutorial that better demonstrates how to play the game and not die off start of map to a guy that maj3 and he’s still cw4, knowing that the game is pretty much pay to win because of officers maybe just maybe let everyone pick 1 free one to start them out and see if they would like to keep playing and maybe spending. Maybe have a refund for officers for the people who have bought one and regret it now such as how I bought avro gen and now I wish I would have bout something else with my 30 dollars, so maybe 1 refund every 3 months or so, would show that your not just in it for the money but more of how the community enjoys the game provided.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2021 at 1:05 AM, FunnyMan said:

I didn't think I'd like this game, but when I tried it, I was hooked and I've been playing it all day everyday for the past weeks or so ID 1111898

Not the battlefield ID, please provide your player ID or gaming name

On 3/22/2021 at 3:09 AM, Davuzi said:

My player is CPT Dave and ID is 1112033

Neither the name or ID is correct. Please check again.