Jump to content
World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Feedback from Battle of Agean


Recommended Posts

Hello Commanders,

 

Map Battle of Agean is available! This is a map based on real geography. We have added some new symbols for the high level rebel cities. Defeat and capture the rebel cities to gain more EXP.

As this is the first time we open this map, there may have some flaws. Your suggestions or advice on this map is welcomed. Please leave them on the comment area. Thank you.

 

Peter

 

1960112198_QQ20210201152351.jpg.891673367a9b99b409542764692b367f.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Peter changed the title to Feedback from Battle of Agean

Ok so upon first joining the map seemed perfect. There is an equal balance of naval and ground power. Not all cities can be hit by naval so it makes have a ground army useful.  The map itself I like.

Now the parts that need working:

1) players are given way too many arms from missions way more than any player would use all bf long. This could lead to stalemates as arms are in surplus. However population and cash will slow down builds. Overall there’s just many arms given.

2) there are so many ways to get insane amounts of Xp on this map. Just killing a fort or super battleship and your already battle lvl 30 plus. Along with that the battle score given is insane. This causes the problem of players farming these NPCs just so they are ahead in rank. Overall it becomes a race to kill these NPCs. 
 

3) there seems to be way too much going on in this map where it came be overwhelming. So many NPCs to kill and so many possibilities. This map seems like it would go on for days without much change when it comes to pvp fighting and making gains in the map. It’s going to be focused on staying ahead on points that it’s almost not enjoyable to play.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The map is great but the missions are a problem. I think that the map should be a normal map with normal missions. Make the missions not give out arms. The exp gain is crazy. Plz lower it back to normal. Killing troops should not give u arms for better troops that is just plain stupid. The map should be balanced and not just navy based. All classes should be useful in this map. Plz fix the map ASAP!!!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s my suggestion. I see a bunch of people saying that you need to lower exp and arms amounts. I disagree. This allows more fighting in early game with good troops. I do however think you need to add more MZs to the map. I also think you should add missions for bombers and arty units as well. Or make it to where the cities you kill have elite 40s and elite bombers so everyone can have fun instead of tankers and naval builds

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Gunslinger21 said:

Here’s my suggestion. I see a bunch of people saying that you need to lower exp and arms amounts. I disagree. This allows more fighting in early game with good troops. I do however think you need to add more MZs to the map. I also think you should add missions for bombers and arty units as well. Or make it to where the cities you kill have elite 40s and elite bombers so everyone can have fun instead of tankers and naval builds

Killing a fort or super battleship gives 100k xp. Tell me that is not insane. These also give an insane amount of battle score too which ends up having players fight to kill these as they can just power their way with points rather than fight each other. There are plenty of other ways to earn xp like how it is on other maps. There is no reason to have a troop cap size of 70 plus within the first day. The game doesn’t need 500 plus naval troops fighting on day one lagging the hell out of the game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ApkHawk148 said:

Killing a fort or super battleship gives 100k xp. Tell me that is not insane. These also give an insane amount of battle score too which ends up having players fight to kill these as they can just power their way with points rather than fight each other. There are plenty of other ways to earn xp like how it is on other maps. There is no reason to have a troop cap size of 70 plus within the first day. The game doesn’t need 500 plus naval troops fighting on day one lagging the hell out of the game. 

I mean I’ve been running around all day just fine and had a fair share of pvp. You act like lag doesn’t exist even in 1v1s it’s part of the game. Also the point of getting the exp caches is to pvp, if you like to farm that’s you, and if you joined with a sister league and alt leagues and overwhelmed your map already that’s also you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm playing my first time on that map, and it's pretty good. Everyone have the chance to rank up with the Battle Level by killing rebels and the Marineforce. But it would be nice if there couldn't only join 6 people of each league. Pls make the limit for 10 players. It is a good PvP map. Ty

Greetings Commander MasterPeace0402 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Gunslinger21 said:

I mean I’ve been running around all day just fine and had a fair share of pvp. You act like lag doesn’t exist even in 1v1s it’s part of the game. Also the point of getting the exp caches is to pvp, if you like to farm that’s you, and if you joined with a sister league and alt leagues and overwhelmed your map already that’s also you. 

Your acting like players will kill a fort or super bs then not farm the rest of the bf. It’s fine for getting more troop cap for pvp but players are going to take advantage and farm them all game to get a high rank so they can rack in high gold rewards. What about the players that actually did pvp and fought hard to win. They could have let’s say a league of 6 with 60 cities and yet they can be possibly out scored by another team or even just a single player just by them farming forts. Why should the player with 14 cities tons of resources zones get out scores by a player with 4 cities and hardly anything else.  Either the Xp payout for those forts or bs need to be reduced or the actual score gain doesn’t change by killing them. I could care less if a guy is battle lvl 60 but being rank one with 2million score by doing so is not right. Those that rank high should be those that have control of the map by city count and have a collective good league score. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2021 at 8:19 AM, Peter said:

Hello Commanders,

 

Map Battle of Agean is available! This is a map based on real geography. We have added some new symbols for the high level rebel cities. Defeat and capture the rebel cities to gain more EXP.

As this is the first time we open this map, there may have some flaws. Your suggestions or advice on this map is welcomed. Please leave them on the comment area. Thank you.

 

Peter

 

1960112198_QQ20210201152351.jpg.891673367a9b99b409542764692b367f.jpg

many players have not had the opportunity to play this map. When the next opening of the map?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mauro87 said:

many players have not had the opportunity to play this map. When the next opening of the map?

It’s a trial run to see how players would respond to the map. They need time to correct many of the issues pointed out before they run it again. Way too many free arms given and way too much xp given. There is more NPC fighting then pvp

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Galop0 said:

This map is broken. Way too many exp from killing rebels. Everyone is farming the map instead of fighting PvP. The worst map ever made for this game

 

I agree with Galop. Everyone just wants to kill forts and super battleships. There was about 2-3 pvp fights my entire bf.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to give you a specific example, I did the one and only 1 PvP battle in this map, and killed 60+ bismark, 20ish cruisers and 20 m40. My BF level barely moved at all after this battle. Why wasting time to do PvP if you can easily get 100k XP by killing rebel battleships and forts? Also, this map gives  ridiculously large number of arms (bismarks, NCs, and cruisers) to players from completing missions. Are we trying to turn this game into an arcade game? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the fact that you can get troops it would be good to have more waffen troops in exchange, maybe upgrade the points to kill PvP to make it equal. I’m not a farmer per se I like to fight and attack. The motivation for players including me is to level up so adjust the exp for fighting other players. I was also wondering why surrendered cities spawn reb troops named with the players names. Also I would make the length of the map shorter as well

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This map can be wonderful if;

1) No free arms or like we use to have in other bfs

2) No this much XP from rebels

3) Enlarge the bf landscape 30% more and add 30% more players. Limit the league players to 10.  
 

i believe the speed of the game is ok. Also why don’t you think adding new units like submarines this time?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Field over all is good. The design and play is good. Like that you can use all different  lasses even though it favors naval. Problem is the massive points it gives out. Think you need to reduce points and giving out arms rewards. Give players a reason to fight each other and collect rss and cities. As it is all you gotta do is is kill as many super battleships to win. Most players wanna fight each other not just rebels. I’d like to play map again but would like to see those changes. I really like the game overall and like new fields but points should stay fairly consistent so stats aren’t inflated. Hope this helps and I enjoy your product.
thank you

sticky 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Um dos melhores jogos que tem na Playstore sem dúvida mais deixa a desejar em algumas coisas vou citar algumas.

1 Maioria dos mapas vive fechados 

2 Poderia ter tempo de inscrição para cada guerra assim evitaria de jogadores está com nível de alteração muito superior ao que chagar depois.

3 Nivelar como nível de nível de jogador no máximo dois nível acima ou dois nível abaixo de referência ao seu nível.

4 Ter vários estilos de terrenos e tipos de construção mudar um pouco como planícies do mapa pra dar outras sensações de estéticas de lugares.

5 Diminuir um pouco o tempo de contrução ao atingir o nível alto de construção e dar mais oportunidades de todos os tipos de tropas existentes no jogo.

6 melhorar na premiação ao ganhar e sobreviver ao término do campo de modificação.

Tirando isso pra mim seria perfeito o jogo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...