World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Pink unit skins

Lynze1986

It's October which is the month to support breast cancer awareness.  I think it would be awesome if y'all gave the option to purchase Pink skins for 40s and maybe some air units and even tanker units. I know that I myself would buy it just like I did the silver death skin. There are also several other women that play the game that would agree. Please take my suggestion into consideration. 🙏

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

22 minutes ago, Lynze1986 said:

It's October which is the month to support breast cancer awareness.  I think it would be awesome if y'all gave the option to purchase Pink skins for 40s and maybe some air units and even tanker units. I know that I myself would buy it just like I did the silver death skin. There are also several other women that play the game that would agree. Please take my suggestion into consideration. 🙏

Have it be a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Lynze1986 said:

This is a really good idea. If the community wants to encourage more women to play the game... then develop features that are specific to keeping them happy and appealing to new women-players that might be checking the game casually (until they see features they like and decide to stay long-term).

Peter, and other support staff who happen to read this, please take Lynze’s post seriously.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 years later...

Sadly years later have gone by without my wish of having pink M40s and or Mits still hasn’t come true. Which is heartbreaking for me. 😥😂 Totally unfair knowing that I’m not the only female on the game that would love to spend the money just to be able to equip a skin that would be so awesome and beautiful to have on the game.