Jump to content
World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Suggestions for The MMR Tournament


Recommended Posts

Hello Commanders,

The MMR Tournament is live as of now. How do you like the new map? As you all know, this is the first time we develop the MMR feature, we'd like to have your opinions and suggestions for future optimization. It could be about the map, the mechanic, the leaderboard, etc. Share them with us to get 500 amethysts.

Leaving your ID number and screen name in the comment area is a necessity.

Peter

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are some topics I want to mention;

1) Duration of the bf is good but reaching bombers or ships are not Possible. So more resource should be given.

2) Everyone one complaining about steel production. Due to that game turned to be a light tanks battle

3) Gemming should be limited and there should be shield only for 2h. 

4) as it is in cup, some units should be unlocked according to achievements. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

First I had a glitch at our lc that locked the game up for me after sending transport from lc to my city. Bf ID 1108883 was our map

steel production needs increased

eliminate the resupply pack

limit or eliminate the use of any gems or diamonds

Link to post
Share on other sites

This  tournament has one big issue. from the same league only 4 ppl  have to participate. the other league members do not get anything. and to maximize mmr the same ppl have to be in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Limit gem usage/the amount of gems that can be used per field

Remove being able to get the resupply package or make it for 5 keys instead of 30

Add more buildings to the level 8 rebel cities cause there’s no use getting them

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Limit amount of gems per map. 
 

Increase fortune amount or decrease unit building rss just like buildings. I couldn’t build troops for about 3 hours out of 6 because I didn’t have fortune for them. 
 

Increase RSS in general. Shouldn’t be forced to buy resupply pack just to stay competitive. Every time you play that map you must spend 3000 gems or there is no chance of winning. 
 

IGN [00ffff]Peety

Link to post
Share on other sites

Few Things

 

 

 

-MMR needs to be moved over to the Tournament interface on main screen. It is, afterall, a tournament and not a normal battlefield. Just like in silver and bronze cup, we need to be able to play other (normal) battle fields at the same time (so we can get the daily rewards especially for something like the independence day event). But if we want to play all of the MMR fields it would mean surrendering any other maps because currently the system is set up for us to play both at same time.

 

 

 

-The ranking system is stupid. Right now, there are over 100 people tied for first place with 40 points. The main tie breaker seems to be “how fast you finish your map”. From your own perspective, why would you want to encourage your community to rush through the map as fast as possible and take out enemy? People will play more, and spend more, in longer more competitive maps. From our perspective... someone who takes 15 cities and kills 300 enemy troops with a total individual score of 150k in their MMR map will be ranked lower than someone who was up against a bunch of alt accounts... went right to enemy and cleared them out with no resistance... finished with 30k points and 7 cities while killing no armies at all (because the alts didn’t build any). 

 

It defies all logic that the latter in that example will he ranked higher just because he finished faster. You need to find a way to factor in total scores, cities, and/or kills into the tiebreaker formula... or at least make it so that overall scores actually matter. Otherwise, our goal will be to finish your map as fast as possible while also playing no other maps (see number 1 on this list) and the result will be less play time, less spending, and less excitement overall from your game.

 

 

 

 

 

-Flak 41 isn’t producing properly. Whoever did the code accidentally set the requirement to “level zero” LC munition factory instead of level 1. Please fix it, Flak 41 are very important since some enemies were reportedly gemming bomber armies within first few hours of a map.

 

 

 

 

 

- the level 8 cities in the middle of the fire belt should come with some good munitions. Better tanks, or artillery, or aa units. Otherwise, they are nearly useless. 

 

 

 

- this is a water map, but you have made naval ships impractical. I don’t think you should overdo it... but at least 1 of each ship type in start cities or in level 8 cities would at least make Nagy a factor worth paying attention to. Otherwise, no one will ever bother making navies (because of resource/time limitations) which is a waste for a map where navy has such great potential.

 

 

 

-early on we ran out of steel over and over. In speaking with the community, the only solution to this was to buy a supply pack which costs 3,000 diamonds. This is an extreme advantage for players/teams who spend lots of diamonds. So much so, that eventually people who do not plan to spend 3,000 diamonds for supply pack will stop playing MMR tournament and you will lose the majority of the player base for the tournament. In order for the spenders to stay challenged.. you also need good non-spenders to want to stay and fight and think they at least have a chance to win with strategy alone. I recommend removing the supply pack from MMR tournament altogether (the same way it doesn’t exist in silver cup/ bronze cup tournament). Gemmers can still use the commercial center to buy their way into some extra resources... but the supply pack resources are just way too extreme of a difference between spenders and not spenders. It’s throwing off the balance. 

 

 

 

 

 

- why does the new M1 artillery unit cost oil in this map? In other, normal maps it only costs cash, steel, and rubber. You have introduced this unit but then made it virtually impossible for someone who doesn’t get a supply pack to use it. Add oil to more missions, or get rid of the oil cost for producing M1 artillery. It’s the first ground unit ever in the history of the game to cost oil... why? Especially If you’re not going to compensate by giving us extra oil to offset that added cost.

 

 

 

 

-the munitions given with each city acquired are boring and too excessive. 13 of each light tank, recon car, AT? It should be more like battle of the bay where everyone gets 3-5 of each unit - including top tier units. Let us enjoy the best this game has to offer while playing the game at the highest levels or warfare. In my first match we fought with 130 light tanks against enemy’s 80 light tanks. We learned how to get better munitions later, but even still the munitions given to us are inadequate and boring. You should fix that. 

 

 

-The Independence Day event daily missions aren’t working properly. You owe me some Independence Day event coins please. Also there should be more added for various events.

 

 

 

That’s all for now.

 

 

-Zeus

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

One feature that would be good for this map and all maps is a translate feature for chat. That way we can communicate with others that are in different countries without leaving the map.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, KingCB said:

Few Things

 

 

 

-MMR needs to be moved over to the Tournament interface on main screen. It is, afterall, a tournament and not a normal battlefield. Just like in silver and bronze cup, we need to be able to play other (normal) battle fields at the same time (so we can get the daily rewards especially for something like the independence day event). But if we want to play all of the MMR fields it would mean surrendering any other maps because currently the system is set up for us to play both at same time.

 

 

 

-The ranking system is stupid. Right now, there are over 100 people tied for first place with 40 points. The main tie breaker seems to be “how fast you finish your map”. From your own perspective, why would you want to encourage your community to rush through the map as fast as possible and take out enemy? People will play more, and spend more, in longer more competitive maps. From our perspective... someone who takes 15 cities and kills 300 enemy troops with a total individual score of 150k in their MMR map will be ranked lower than someone who was up against a bunch of alt accounts... went right to enemy and cleared them out with no resistance... finished with 30k points and 7 cities while killing no armies at all (because the alts didn’t build any). 

 

It defies all logic that the latter in that example will he ranked higher just because he finished faster. You need to find a way to factor in total scores, cities, and/or kills into the tiebreaker formula... or at least make it so that overall scores actually matter. Otherwise, our goal will be to finish your map as fast as possible while also playing no other maps (see number 1 on this list) and the result will be less play time, less spending, and less excitement overall from your game.

 

 

 

 

 

-Flak 41 isn’t producing properly. Whoever did the code accidentally set the requirement to “level zero” LC munition factory instead of level 1. Please fix it, Flak 41 are very important since some enemies were reportedly gemming bomber armies within first few hours of a map.

 

 

 

 

 

- the level 8 cities in the middle of the fire belt should come with some good munitions. Better tanks, or artillery, or aa units. Otherwise, they are nearly useless. 

 

 

 

- this is a water map, but you have made naval ships impractical. I don’t think you should overdo it... but at least 1 of each ship type in start cities or in level 8 cities would at least make Nagy a factor worth paying attention to. Otherwise, no one will ever bother making navies (because of resource/time limitations) which is a waste for a map where navy has such great potential.

 

 

 

-early on we ran out of steel over and over. In speaking with the community, the only solution to this was to buy a supply pack which costs 3,000 diamonds. This is an extreme advantage for players/teams who spend lots of diamonds. So much so, that eventually people who do not plan to spend 3,000 diamonds for supply pack will stop playing MMR tournament and you will lose the majority of the player base for the tournament. In order for the spenders to stay challenged.. you also need good non-spenders to want to stay and fight and think they at least have a chance to win with strategy alone. I recommend removing the supply pack from MMR tournament altogether (the same way it doesn’t exist in silver cup/ bronze cup tournament). Gemmers can still use the commercial center to buy their way into some extra resources... but the supply pack resources are just way too extreme of a difference between spenders and not spenders. It’s throwing off the balance. 

 

 

 

 

 

- why does the new M1 artillery unit cost oil in this map? In other, normal maps it only costs cash, steel, and rubber. You have introduced this unit but then made it virtually impossible for someone who doesn’t get a supply pack to use it. Add oil to more missions, or get rid of the oil cost for producing M1 artillery. It’s the first ground unit ever in the history of the game to cost oil... why? Especially If you’re not going to compensate by giving us extra oil to offset that added cost.

 

 

 

 

-the munitions given with each city acquired are boring and too excessive. 13 of each light tank, recon car, AT? It should be more like battle of the bay where everyone gets 3-5 of each unit - including top tier units. Let us enjoy the best this game has to offer while playing the game at the highest levels or warfare. In my first match we fought with 130 light tanks against enemy’s 80 light tanks. We learned how to get better munitions later, but even still the munitions given to us are inadequate and boring. You should fix that. 

 

 

-The Independence Day event daily missions aren’t working properly. You owe me some Independence Day event coins please. Also there should be more added for various events.

 

 

 

That’s all for now.

 

 

-Zeus

i agree with everything this woman has just said.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the MMR battlefield, there are armaments and iron, just look for them.  extend the time on the map to 24h or more and not to 5 or 6 hours.  the rewards after 10th are ridiculous.  if I have to play MMR to get 1000 gems, I stop playing it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

- limit gem spending to 5-10k per player. or setup a limit of gems for all team, for example every team can spend 20k gems in total.

- if building construction/upgrade time is half of normal time, why you didnt do the same thing for producing armanents and training units time? (make it 50% of normal time)

- delete option to buy resources from comercial center. 

ID: 186740

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2020 at 2:14 AM, KingCB said:

Few Things

Hey King. Is your name [4682B4]KingZeus now? We are about to send the rewards.

On 7/5/2020 at 6:28 PM, Mauro87 said:

I like the MMR battlefield, there are armaments and iron, just look for them.  extend the time on the map to 24h or more and not to 5 or 6 hours.  the rewards after 10th are ridiculous.  if I have to play MMR to get 1000 gems, I stop playing it.

Hello. Is your in-game name "Mauro87"?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2020 at 5:31 PM, Cengiz90 said:

Here are some topics I want to mention;

1) Duration of the bf is good but reaching bombers or ships are not Possible. So more resource should be given.

2) Everyone one complaining about steel production. Due to that game turned to be a light tanks battle

3) Gemming should be limited and there should be shield only for 2h. 

4) as it is in cup, some units should be unlocked according to achievements. 

Can I have your in-game name?

On 7/4/2020 at 9:17 AM, TGM said:

One feature that would be good for this map and all maps is a translate feature for chat. That way we can communicate with others that are in different countries without leaving the map.

Your in-game name, please

On 7/3/2020 at 7:07 PM, Emil said:

This  tournament has one big issue. from the same league only 4 ppl  have to participate. the other league members do not get anything. and to maximize mmr the same ppl have to be in.

Please give me your in-game name

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Peter said:

Hey King. Is your name [4682B4]KingZeus now? We are about to send the rewards.

Hello. Is your in-game name "Mauro87"?

 

Yes, Peter... Thank You, that is the correct name. 

I am also about to upload a video for the 3,000 diamonds in the other thread... so keep a lookout for that coming up also :)

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2020 at 5:47 AM, Peter said:

Hey King. Is your name [4682B4]KingZeus now? We are about to send the rewards.

Hello. Is your in-game name "Mauro87"?

Hi Peter, yes my name is Mauro87. ID 391336

Edited by Mauro87
Link to post
Share on other sites

For starters, the map itself is great. I love how you have to fight to earn the armaments. However, the amount of gems that are used by people is ruining the field. The MMR field should be about skill and having strong troops, not using gems to train armies quickly

Link to post
Share on other sites

Few more things...

 

-The center island appears to start out on the map as “under control” of which ever team spawns towards the top. Why is this? The significance of this is... if I want to place Some installations on the center island with engineering truck (like air defense), I can’t do it if my team randomly spawned at the bottom... but the top team can.

 

-Supply pack is really ruining the MMR this season. Again, it doesn’t exist in bronze/silver tournaments and it shouldn’t be an option in MMR either. It has been said that Some teams (like Kelvin and Kxing Chinese league team) are using the supply pack to gem level 9 city and full navy of cruisers and battleships (50+ ships) within the first hour. Others are gemming full bomber armies in first hour. Without supply pack, these things wouldn’t be possible so early. People would still use gems... but the game would be better balanced.

 

-Lastly, there is a rumor that the Chinese league with Kelvin and Kxing are using hacked gems in the tournament. Including one of them with more than 55,000 blue gems using like its free. Some have even suggested that one or more of them are actually support staff/developers of the game with access to unlimited gems. Their leader even claimed himself that he owns this game (World Warfare). Please check into this Peter and if any of it is true... take action. If not, then please confirm so that the community will not have so much concerns about the Chinese league possibly cheating. Thanks.

2B571ACB-0095-43C3-B217-8F9AF7AB99A2.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

The number one thing that needs to be done is to either  limit or no gemming in this mmr. Everyone  should be talking about this. It's unfair and is not a true way to determine  the best players in this game

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...