World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bug that I have seen so far

Stormgate

I think the map is cool and I am enjoying it so far.

Bug Issues.

1. Repel in bf tech does not work. No button after tech is created.

2. The troop list is not in order. Other maps the inf is on top then light tanks, AA, Sherman, StuGs and so on. List has light tanks then stuGs then group of 3 light then planes  then bombers then ships. 

3. There is time for the upgrade on any of the new buildings such as bunker, artillery,  defense. It show how much it cost to upgrade to level two but no time it will take.

4. The repair time is slow. The rebels show up when the repair only has grown 200 hp or so. So basically the rebels show up and will destroy the base before repair can finish.  I had to dynamite the building such as defense and move it. 

5. I also notice that the hp is different then research number.  My light tank has 4888 as a start level in research but in game it says 3700. 

Hope this helps. 

I just upgraded my bunker to level two. When I clicked upgrade,  that is when I saw the time it will take. I suggest that you put the time to upgrade on the first window as well as the second when you select the engineers. Now that I know I will see it on the second window and then can cancel if upgrade is to long I am good. I just would like to see it when pressing upgrade.