World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Medals

Telwar

Sir, I'm not sure if they will have some impact in future or not. I hope they do.

you misunderstand me, the issue is the medals are unobtainable if they game isn't tracking how much oil you pump, how many cruisers you defeat, how much rubber you gain, how many etc etc etc , this issue is you can't achieve the medals to begin with if the game is failing to track your progress 

you misunderstand me, the issue is the medals are unobtainable if they game isn't tracking how much oil you pump, how many cruisers you defeat, how much rubber you gain, how many etc etc etc , this issue is you can't achieve the medals to begin with if the game is failing to track your progress 

Yes sir, the number should refresh after the battle ends, and the score in mainscreen may have some delay after each battlefield ends. If these do not update either, please report to me. Thank you!

As I have fought many battles I can tell you they do not refresh or track as they all still say I'm at 0 and I know without doubt this is not true.  So yes the tracking is failing I believe themaster has the same issue

I'll forward this issue to our tech crew to look into. Thanks so much for correcting me. ;)