World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Feedback from Blast Craters-E3

Peter

On 9/17/2019 at 7:45 AM, Soco said:

Battlefield  is ok. Like the others all bf need to speed  up a little. Also would be good if alt accounts  were not allowed  in it. And a cool down  period  on shields 

I like the idea of cool downs on shields, not sure it needs to be sped up any, doing this could mess with strategies. However my big suggestion is a cool down on life saving, and by that I mean how quickly a single unit can receive this tactic.

It's good and all but if u join late all the ss are taken and it's over because battleship are already being made and your behind so I'm thinking it starts like cup lvl 6 city and u start from.there and on top of it I would add a new troop a ship that u can make in the lc witch could be a wasp ship witch carry helicopters and the helicopters bomb or aa idk sounds cool and the turrets are 25% stronger and more range because in this mode the ships out range the turrets and its it's kinda broke  ya it's fun if u join early that's my I'd new content plus something that the community is asking for or even a submarine its just the community wants new troops 

It was good map, just need more resources like double steel and oil and rubber, and double speed will be more fun,...... Thanks, boissa 

Map was bad so bad more ground troops not like what wrote,... I hope make more island and give more think like ship and ressources double, boissa