World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Feedback from Blast Craters-E3

Peter

On 9/16/2019 at 10:22 AM, Nolke03 said:

I loved the map . mostly for high unit tech and class tech players rebels 3x stronger is time consuming which I liked the most to keep players busy on day 1. The things I dislike is the time is short make it at least 6-14 days for a map and 4 times the size of the map into a larger map for more players not 76 to start with.

update the rating system for crystal players and have a other color in rank above crystal.

Thank you, Nolke 

Hello. Please give me your correct name.

On 9/16/2019 at 10:30 AM, Yeet said:

The map was a unique map and deserves to be in the game like blitz map, I like the layout and the shields on the high level city's, also the spawns are really nice too, with availability to all recourse early on. If you decide to implant the map I will be shocked to be honest.

Please give me your correct name in the game. Thank you.

On 9/16/2019 at 11:53 AM, TGM said:

It was a fun map, enjoyed it a lot. Some bases however had just a few bis guarding them and others had the lv5 waffen ships and biz along with cruisers. That made it difficult at first. It was a fun map though. I think if there could be ten players instead of six that would be good. All these short player maps encourage the teams to play without the league. 

Give me your correct name, please.

22 hours ago, Princess said:

Interesting map, overall great map and I would like to play it again.and maybe fix the glitch.

19 hours ago, Ryan666 said:

I liked it. Found a few bugs. Troops attacking own city is one. Good speed. Map is kinda setup for airmen. Waterways are narrow ships can’t spread out easily. As a tanker It was a challenge in the beginning had to change up my  routine. 

14 hours ago, Davuzi said:

A really good map it was challenging and fun. I didn’t like the way the rebs could spawn and keep hitting your resource nodes that didn’t make sense

Give me your correct name or ID number, please.

12 hours ago, Emil said:

Make league city available at low lvl city.

not 10 and plus.

Give me your correct name or ID number, please.

On 6/27/2019 at 9:50 AM, Peter said:

Commanders,

Crisis Fringe is ongoing now! Share your insights here will help you win 3000 diamonds. Details are as followed:

To Participate:

You need to share your suggestions or ideas on Crisis Fringe under this thread. We will reward the best suggestion with 3000 diamonds and two of the outstanding suggestions 1000 diamonds (for each). 

Duration:

The event lasts from August 2nd 2019 to August 6th 2019

Rewards:

The best: 3000 diamonds

The outstandings: 1000 diamonds for each commander

Participants: 500 amethysts for each commander

Notes:

You can only get the rewards ONCE.

The suggestions have to connect to map Crisis Fringe

Accurate in-game name is a necessity.

The rewards will be sent out in 72 hours after this event ends.

Should you have more questions, please write me a message.

I liked it, needs a little more speed and the lvl 15 cities shields only need to be about 12 hours not the 24. The navy respawn was a hassle and the lc glitch needs fixed. If you keep it to 6 from a league we should land together we dropped 2 then 3 more 10 minutes later and were strung out and no chance of working together from the start maybe should be when the  league hits the start that everyone drops in at once even if they’re offline. The strength of the rebels was strong than the crisis map/thrust whatever you called it but it wasn’t that big of a deal. 

P.S. before you ask Peter it’s MojoRyder 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by MojoRyder
  • Like 1

I didn't get a chance to play it which sucks but based off of the comments this mode whould have been really fun it sounds like there's a lot of navel play in this one so that's cool I can't wait for the next time you guys put it out so I can try to try it but hey can yhall add more modes for us to be able to play anytime we want like the 260 player mode (I probably got the player count wrong) it's fun but that's all there is to do intill the other modes unlock witch takes a while an can there be a mostly water map for a always playable map that whould be neet. Ok thx for reading this an please at least give it some thought bye (sorry for making it a bit long)

Edited by Soul
I made it a bit long

• 2 weeks later...